Author Topic: Jim Jordan Knows Exactly How To Expose The Entire “Counterintelligence Operation” Against Candidate  (Read 777 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan Knows Exactly How To Expose The Entire “Counterintelligence Operation” Against Candidate Donald Trump…
Posted on December 8, 2017   

It would be EXPLOSIVE if it turned out the October 2016 FISA warrant was gained by use of the Christopher Steele dossier. That’s a critical and key element to the sunlight upon the entire enterprise.

If the counterintelligence FISA warrant was obtained through deception, misleading/manipulated information, or fraud; and that warrant is what led to the wiretapping and surveillance of candidate Donald Trump and General Flynn; and that warrant was authorized by FISA Court Judge Contreras –who was the judge in Flynn’s case, and is now recused– the entire tenuous FBI and DOJ operation begins to collapse.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/08/jim-jordan-knows-exactly-how-to-expose-the-entire-counterintelligence-operation-against-candidate-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I can hardly wait for the LONG orange jumpsuit parade that should be coming soon!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can hardly wait for the LONG orange jumpsuit parade that should be coming soon!

This "Judge" recusing himself at this time like he did is like a giant finger coming down out of the sky to point "J'accuse" (ala Monty Python) at the whole FBI scam that's been going on.  If it gets any kind of reporting it's a glaring spotlight at what happened during that last election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

This "Judge" recusing himself at this time like he did is like a giant finger coming down out of the sky to point "J'accuse" (ala Monty Python) at the whole FBI scam that's been going on.  If it gets any kind of reporting it's a glaring spotlight at what happened during that last election.

Couldn't find a good Monty Python pic, this one fits the mood IMO:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline bilo

I wish I was as optimistic as you. It's clearer and clearer everyday that DC rules against the will of the people and POTUS Trump is the first real threat to their control over us in a very long time. Anyone paying any attention to Mueller and his "investigation" has known for a long time it is a setup. The problem we have is the media won't report it and there are only a few politicians who are outraged by it.

I like Pres. Trump more and more everyday. He has been trying to do what he said he would do and it is so refreshing to see a leader that doesn't change his position regardless of the crowd he is standing in front of. Unfortunately the Pubs have so squandered their opportunity that there is a good chance the Rats win the House in 2018. You can bet that if that happens Mueller will have some process crime he accuses Pres. Trump of and he will be impeached.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@Cyber Liberty

New information is Here.  Looks like your instincts were right on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

New information is Here.  Looks like your instincts were right on!

Thank Yew! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Keyword here is "should".  I'll believe it when the parade actually begins.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler