Author Topic: Police Murdered This Unarmed Man — But Media Is Completely Silent Because He Was White  (Read 580 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
WARNING: SERIOUSLY: THIS IS STRONG SERIOUS WARNING

What you will see in this video is an innocent man being tortured and then murdered by a Phoenix police officer. It is the real deal. It will mess you up. Those who can stomach it should watch it. But for the faint of heart. Do not click the link.

American News Hub
By Andrew Mark Miller
December 8, 2017

Blue lives matter. Every rational person understands that supporting the police is critical and that the vast majority of officers are good people doing the right thing. With that being said, it’s pretty interesting that the national media is largely ignoring what just went down in Arizona.

(more)
https://facts.americanewshub.com/2017/12/08/police-murdered-unarmed-man-media-completely-silent-white/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:11:30 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I cannot bring myself to watch the video.

We've been on the receiving end of corrupt cops on a power-trip, and the bad audio recording of the cops beating the crap out of my girls in their own home was enough to bring me to tears of rage.

They nearly succeeded in destroying the life of my youngest daughter, who was only 20 years old at the time, for refusing to let them into their home without a warrant over a bogus police report from a pissed-off neighbor.

So, I have no sympathy for law enforcement or our corrupt judicial system.  I had all my notions of what I assumed 'justice' in this country was shown to my face as nothing but a fairy tale.

This murder does not surprise me, nor the acquittal given what we have turned into as a country and how 'justice' in this country really works.

I'll just say - you are automatically guilty of whatever it is cops charge you with - and YOU must prove your own innocence, even when cops are caught lying red-handed on the stand.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:27:47 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The story fails to mention the police were there because someone reported guns being pointed out their hotel window.  As it was later discovered, there were two pellet guns found in the room.  That's kind of an important detail.  People reporting the initial call had no way of knowing they were pellet guns and neither did police.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:43:16 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
There's no torture.  Just a poorly trained officer who was letting his fear control him who gave very confusing instruction to a drink guy.   The result is he shot the guy for no reason with his ar15.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The torture was the dog-and-pony show he put the guy through. All he had to do was to walk over and cuff him. There was no need for any of the rest of it.

Also, there were other officers present. He could have covered and then had another office walk over and cuff the guy.

The impression I got was that the officer was looking for any reason at all to shoot the guy no matter how small. He knew he was going to shoot him from the first moment he encountered him. He was just looking for a reason.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bolobaby

1) The officer we acquitted. Therefore, the headline is completely false. Police did not "murder" this man. A jury of his peers acquitted him of murder. Therefore, the headline should read "Police Shot This..."

2) Many details are not included in the story, including the parts about the pellet guns, which - for all the police knew - were real guns at that time.

3) Why did the police have the suspects crawl forward? Seriously? How is this NOT obvious? The suspects just walked out of the room. The police ask SEVERAL times who else is in the room. They clearly do not believe that the room is empty. The unedited video continues with them checking out the room to determine if it is, in fact, empty. So, OBVIOUSLY, the police did not wish to move forward towards the open door where they had NO idea what lurked inside. They wanted the suspects to move away so they could be detained, THEN check out the room.

4) All that being said, I'm rather sick of this manner of policing. This is ultimately not acceptable. Police are lacking good judgment. And, for the record, if that happened with a soldier and an unarmed Afghani, the soldier would be court-martialed and dishonorably discharged. MAKE NO MISTAKE. How is it that we hold our war fighters to a higher standard than our civilian police force?

Enough is enough.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
1) The officer we acquitted. Therefore, the headline is completely false. Police did not "murder" this man. A jury of his peers acquitted him of murder. Therefore, the headline should read "Police Shot This..."

4) All that being said, I'm rather sick of this manner of policing. This is ultimately not acceptable. Police are lacking good judgment. And, for the record, if that happened with a soldier and an unarmed Afghani, the soldier would be court-martialed and dishonorably discharged. MAKE NO MISTAKE. How is it that we hold our war fighters to a higher standard than our civilian police force?

As to the first, that's like saying Zarate didn't murder Steinle.  We know better.

In the last instance, a Marine shot an unarmed man pretending to be dead in 2004.  He wasn't charged.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/no-charges-in-fallujah-shooting/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

2) Many details are not included in the story, including the parts about the pellet guns, which - for all the police knew - were real guns at that time.

3) Why did the police have the suspects crawl forward? Seriously? How is this NOT obvious? The suspects just walked out of the room. The police ask SEVERAL times who else is in the room. They clearly do not believe that the room is empty. The unedited video continues with them checking out the room to determine if it is, in fact, empty. So, OBVIOUSLY, the police did not wish to move forward towards the open door where they had NO idea what lurked inside. They wanted the suspects to move away so they could be detained, THEN check out the room.

Enough is enough.

OJ was found not guilty but that doesn't mean he didn't murder those people.

As far as other details left out of the story, the only details I need are seeing that guy laying on his belly crying and yelling 'please don't shoot me!' over and over. He knew that he was going to get shot. And the cop knew that he was going to shoot him. It was 'in the air', as they say.

Obey my orders! "I'm trying, I'm trying"...

This was straight up murder. The uber-macho cop wanted a shooting in his record. So he made one happen. And nothing was going to stop him.