Author Topic: Democrat Leader Arrested at U.S. Capitol  (Read 441 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Democrat Leader Arrested at U.S. Capitol
« on: December 08, 2017, 03:01:05 am »

American News Hub
By John S. Roberts
December 7, 2017

Illinois Democrat Luis Gutierrez seems to not mind being arrested.

In fact, it has happened twice already this year alone. Both instances occurred during anti-Trump protests, one outside Trump Tower, the other in front of the U.S. Capitol Building.

Democratic Rep. Luis Gutierrez of Illinois was one of the 200 protesters arrested on the steps of the United States Capitol Wednesday afternoon.

The sitting member of Congress joined members of the Service Employee’s International Union (SEIU) as they stormed the steps of Congress to demanded action on DACA. Both chambers currently are considering a bipartisan measure to replace the order that allowed temporary protected status to illegal residents nationwide.

(more)
https://truth.americanewshub.com/2017/12/07/democrat-leader-arrested-u-s-capitol/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Democrat Leader Arrested at U.S. Capitol
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 03:37:05 am »
LOL. Who cares about this commie. Wake me up when you got some stories about this piece of human debris getting gang raped in prison.