Author Topic: Levin WARNED: Mueller has ALWAYS been all about impeaching Trump  (Read 871 times)

Offline libertybele

Levin WARNED: Mueller has ALWAYS been all about impeaching Trump

LevinTV host Mark Levin reminded Americans on his radio show Monday night that Robert Mueller, since his very appointment as special counsel, has been a tool for Democrats to impeach Trump.

Levin called it from the start — literally right after Trump’s election victory for president.

“They are plotting right now, mark my words. They are plotting right now, trying to figure out ways to bring down this administration, even before the week is over,” Levin said in November 2016.

Just half a year ago, Levin predicted: “You know what Robert Mueller’s doing? ... He’s going to write a report one day … which will be used as the basis for impeachment if [the Democrats] can win the House of Representatives.” .........

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/levin-warned-mueller-has-always-been-there-only-to-impeach-trump
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 02:39:18 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Levin WARNED: Mueller has ALWAYS been all about impeaching Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:58:04 am »

And LS has opined that Mueller was in cahoots with trump/Sessions working 3  dim chess, to get to Hillary, Comey et. all.

The push against Trump lost a bunch of credibility with this biased agent, Stroc or whatever his name is.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 03:11:48 am »
 :yawn2:

How can Mueller Impeach Trump?? I thought that Mr Levin was an expert on the Constitution.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 03:17:57 am »
:yawn2:

How can Mueller Impeach Trump?? I thought that Mr Levin was an expert on the Constitution.

Not what Levin stated.  ..."He’s going to write a report one day … which will be used as the basis for impeachment if [the Democrats] can win the House of Representatives.” .........

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 05:21:59 pm »
Not what Levin stated.  ..."He’s going to write a report one day … which will be used as the basis for impeachment if [the Democrats] can win the House of Representatives.” .........

As I said many times I don't care what the yellers and screamers on talk radio say anymore.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 06:14:18 pm »

As I said many times I don't care what the yellers and screamers on talk radio say anymore.

That may be, but Levin is absolutely correct.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 07:28:44 pm »

My how you have grown as a person. I guess if we needed your point of view, we could ask GHW Bush, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, Bill Kristol etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln