Author Topic: RNC Jumps Back into Alabama Race Behind Judge Roy Moore  (Read 997 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC Jumps Back into Alabama Race Behind Judge Roy Moore
« on: December 05, 2017, 02:19:28 am »
by Matthew Boyle 4 Dec 2017 Mobile, AL

MOBILE, Alabama — The Republican National Committee (RNC) is now again backing Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate in Alabama. The RNC’s decision to now publicly support Moore again comes in the wake of President Donald Trump’s wholehearted endorsement of Moore on Monday morning.

“We stand with the president,” a senior RNC official told Breitbart News.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/04/exclusive-rnc-jumps-back-into-alabama-race-behind-judge-roy-moore/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: RNC Jumps Back into Alabama Race Behind Judge Roy Moore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:22:14 am »
I guess the worthless pukes FINALLY got the message! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 02:22:50 am »
by Matthew Boyle 4 Dec 2017 Mobile, AL

MOBILE, Alabama — The Republican National Committee (RNC) is now again backing Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate in Alabama. The RNC’s decision to now publicly support Moore again comes in the wake of President Donald Trump’s wholehearted endorsement of Moore on Monday morning.

“We stand with the president,” a senior RNC official told Breitbart News.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/04/exclusive-rnc-jumps-back-into-alabama-race-behind-judge-roy-moore/

Crap...that is going to bother ... @CatherineofAragon .
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 02:26:01 am »
The RNC - a Profile in courage

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 02:29:15 am »
The RNC - a Profile in courage

888high58888  First to the Vichy...er.... I meant to "The Breach". Yeah right.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 02:32:33 am »
I guess the worthless pukes FINALLY got the message!
[/quote

It took them too long.  They should pay for this treachery.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 02:37:07 am »
    Does anyone else smell Sessions in this CF of an election for his replacement?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 02:45:16 am »
    Does anyone else smell Sessions in this CF of an election for his replacement?

Putting aside the "Where is Sessions"  crowd. It may very well be the story of the Old Bull and the Young Bull.

In short, two Bulls stood on a hill, lookin' down on a herd of Cows the young Bull remarked..."Lets run down there and F'c a cow. The Old Bull replied..." Let walk down there and F'c them all.

I have a feeling that 2018 may just be the night of the Langen Messer. That little Gnome is up to somethin'.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 02:52:49 am »
Putting aside the "Where is Sessions"  crowd. It may very well be the story of the Old Bull and the Young Bull.

In short, two Bulls stood on a hill, lookin' down on a herd of Cows the young Bull remarked..."Lets run down there and F'c a cow. The Old Bull replied..." Let walk down there and F'c them all.

I have a feeling that 2018 may just be the night of the Langen Messer. That little Gnome is up to somethin'.

I've been leaning towards that myself and pray every day that I am right.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 03:05:28 am »
I've been leaning towards that myself and pray every day that I am right.

Would be the best political "rope a dope" of all time.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 03:13:21 am »
Would be the best political "rope a dope" of all time.

888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 03:17:02 am »
Considering that Donny is the de facto head of the RNC, does it surprise anyone that they did an about face in their support after Donny decided this seat needed to be won? After all, the Left and Right have thrown everything they could at Roy and he is as competitive as he was before the scandal. No reason to run away now.

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 03:22:43 am »
   The RNC is stupid BUT not that stupid. 
   It will be interesting to me to whom Sen. Moore caucuses with. considering Cruz/Lee sold him down the river weeks ago. 
   I Hope they can mend fences, fast.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 03:26:39 am »
What they waited for was the poll numbers showing Roy was going to win. It is a cover your butt move if you ask me.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:27:58 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 03:29:16 am »
What they waited for was the poll numbers showing Roy was going to win. It is a cover your butt move if you ask me.

ABSOLUTELY!!!  100% USDA Choice, Grade A!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 03:35:35 am »
Crap...that is going to bother ... @CatherineofAragon .

@Fantom

Wow, I’m in some heads around here. 

Sweetie, you haven’t been keeping up.  I’ve always believed he would win, and I said so.   That’s where we are now as a country.  And we know the GOP lies like fish swim.  Did anybody think they wouldn’t change their stance? 

What bothered me was seeing conservatives ( not politicians) throw their support behind a child molester.  I’m over it at this point, because people will do what they’re gonna do, so I’m going to sit back and watch the Roman spectacle. 

It won’t be me voting for the little pervert, so I’m golden.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 09:12:39 pm »
   The RNC is stupid BUT not that stupid. 
   It will be interesting to me to whom Sen. Moore caucuses with. considering Cruz/Lee sold him down the river weeks ago. 
   I Hope they can mend fences, fast.

I'm still disappointed at Cruz for falling for this lame attempt to get a dem win.  Cruz should know better because he's been the victim of ridiculous accusations himself (mostly by our fearless leader).

I still love Cruz but I'm disappointed.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 09:43:55 pm »
I'm still disappointed at Cruz for falling for this lame attempt to get a dem win.  Cruz should know better because he's been the victim of ridiculous accusations himself (mostly by our fearless leader).

I still love Cruz but I'm disappointed.

#Me Too @Emjay

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 10:39:51 pm »
@Fantom

What bothered me was seeing conservatives ( not politicians) throw their support behind a child molester. 

"Witch!"   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online corbe

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 10:50:20 pm »
          Go ahead, Fan the Flames @DiogenesLamp

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 10:55:39 pm »
          Go ahead, Fan the Flames @DiogenesLamp

Merely trying to point out that these claims are based on nothing more than emotionally resonate accusations.   

This really is tantamount to accusing Roy Moore of being a "Witch!"   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 11:03:14 pm »

Merely trying to point out that these claims are based on nothing more than emotionally resonate accusations.   

This really is tantamount to accusing Roy Moore of being a "Witch!"   

I get that, really, @DiogenesLamp I'll admit that I'm slow, but I got that 2 weeks ago when this all this Moore crap broke. Now  some Briefers are just trolling Catherine, not that there's anything wrong with that, she's a big girl and usually takes no prisoners, I have the scars to prove it, she'll be fine.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 11:15:21 pm »
   I get that, really, @DiogenesLamp I'll admit that I'm slow, but I got that 2 weeks ago when this all this Moore crap broke. Now  some Briefers are just trolling Catherine, not that there's anything wrong with that, she's a big girl and usually takes no prisoners, I have the scars to prove it, she'll be fine.

Sure, if one stoops to that level.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 11:30:33 pm »

Being "tough"  is not a defense for being wrong.   Accepting dubious accusations without better proof than has been presented so far is just wrong.    I use the "Witch"  accusation analogy because it is the most clear cut example of the same phenomena of which everyone should be familiar.   

Too many times has our side been stampeded by media accusations that were merit less.   We should stop falling for this trick.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 11:51:34 pm »

No....it's just that Ronna Romney McDaniel made the determination that behind Roy Moore was the safest place to be.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.