Author Topic: Abortion Rate Plummets to an Historic Low (Happy Thanksgiving!)  (Read 957 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
In the spirit of Thanksgiving,  I post an article with news to be thankful for, by all folks of good will:   the abortion rate is dropping, as young women increasingly turn to more effective contraception methods.

CDC says the abortion rate has declined to an historic low

Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving to all at TBR!    :beer:

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:35:13 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Abortion Rate Plummets to an Historic Low (Happy Thanksgiving!)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 02:26:22 pm »
In the spirit of Thanksgiving,  I post an article with news to be thankful for, by all folks of good will:   the abortion rate is dropping, as young women increasingly turn to more effective contraception methods.

CDC says the abortion rate has declined to an historic low

Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving to all at TBR!    :beer:

I wonder if the advent of the iPhone isn't one of those effective contraceptives?

Happy Thanksgiving @Jazzhead.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 02:35:06 pm »
I think it has to do with more education about abortion is one of the big reasons.
"If we die, we want people to accept it. We're in a risky business, and we hope that if anything happens to us it will not delay the program. The conquest of space is worth the risk of life."

Gus Grissom

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 05:04:36 pm »
I think it has to do with more education about abortion is one of the big reasons.

Yes, absolutely.    Personal responsibility ,  including respect for the seriousness of consequences,  are the root keys for making sure the lives you make flourish. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide