Author Topic: Trump advocated for Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner's return to New York: Report  (Read 1127 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump advocated for Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner's return to New York: Report
by Naomi Lim | Nov 21, 2017, 10:46 PM

President Trump believes first daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner, both high-profile White House advisers, should return to New York, according to a report.

“He keeps pressuring them to go,” a source close to Kushner told Vanity Fair, referring to the president, in an article published Tuesday.

Trump is reportedly advocating for the move, in part, so the couple's brand can avoid further damage inflicted by negative press coverage from the political scene.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-advocated-for-ivanka-trump-jared-kushners-return-to-new-york-report/article/2641460
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Just what exactly do those two advise the old man on anyway? 

Offline LadyLiberty

He is "pressuring them to go?"  Can't he just tell them to go?  Guess he wants a formal resignation.

Offline Frank Cannon

so the couple's brand can avoid further damage inflicted by negative press coverage

What brand does Jared have? Being one of the shiftiest dirtbag Slumlords on the East Coast?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They should have never been there in the first place. At least not that involved. One of the biggest mistakes Trump made.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
DONALD TRUMP WANTS IVANKA AND JARED KUSHNER TO MOVE BACK HOME TO NYC
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 12:23:26 am »
 President Donald Trump has told his daughter Ivanka Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner, to move back to New York, fueling rumors of a strained relationship between his son-in-law and senior adviser, according to a new report.

Trump is pressuring the couple to move back home to escape the negative press coverage, Vanity Fair reported Tuesday.

“He keeps pressuring them to go,” a source told the magazine.

Kelly reportedly created a new system under which all advisers are required to report to him. This means Ivanka Trump has to go through Kelly to get to her father.

Read more at http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-leave-washington-new-york-720364

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: DONALD TRUMP WANTS IVANKA AND JARED KUSHNER TO MOVE BACK HOME TO NYC
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 12:23:47 am »
Buh bye

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 12:25:24 am »
I don't think she, or both of them, belonged in the White house anyway.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 12:29:44 am »

They didn't.  And if you click on the story, it seems that Kelly is living up to our expectations and cleaning a little house.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 12:46:16 am »
They didn't.  And if you click on the story, it seems that Kelly is living up to our expectations and cleaning a little house.

I actually read it this morning and considered posting it. I am glad you did.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 01:44:37 am »
Coincidence. I want em to move home, too.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 03:50:54 am »
President Donald Trump has told his daughter Ivanka Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner, to move back to New York, fueling rumors of a strained relationship between his son-in-law and senior adviser, according to a new report.

They aren't helping,  they're hurting.   They are both still New York city Liberals who do not grasp Trump's constituency,  and they keep making blunders.   They may want to help,  but they just don't understand how to help.   Their heads are full of the wrong ideas.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 04:50:43 am »

They aren't helping,  they're hurting.   They are both still New York city Liberals who do not grasp Trump's constituency,  and they keep making blunders.   They may want to help,  but they just don't understand how to help.   Their heads are full of the wrong ideas.

I know.  They are definitely in the minus column on the Trump presidency.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He’s right, because we wouldn’t want the businesses to suffer through accusations of nepotism the way the political connections have.

Hey.....wait a minute...... :pondering:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:02:43 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 02:08:58 pm »

Exactly.  Kushner is up to his eyebrows in corruption and IMHO will be involved in the next big scandal reported.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
They should have never been there in the first place. At least not that involved. One of the biggest mistakes Trump made.

Totally agree.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 03:34:37 pm »

Bringing them into the inner circle was a huge mistake. They are liberal to the core.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 04:14:53 pm »
Coincidence. I want em to move home, too.

:thumbsup2:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 04:27:55 pm »
Ivanka Trump has been advising her father for many many years. Yes she leans liberal, I
don't and neither does President Trump but having a liberal voice in his inner circle is not
necessarily a bad thing. It is not a good idea to be surrounded by yes men.

Trump wants what is best for Ivanka and Jared. Could be that all the negative never
Trump press is hurting them too. If this report is true than he wants them back in
NYC not because he does not value their advice but because he wants to protect them
from the vicious lying anti-American media.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 04:40:11 pm »
Ivanka Trump has been advising her father for many many years. Yes she leans liberal, I
don't and neither does President Trump but having a liberal voice in his inner circle is not
necessarily a bad thing. It is not a good idea to be surrounded by yes men.

Trump wants what is best for Ivanka and Jared. Could be that all the negative never
Trump press is hurting them too. If this report is true than he wants them back in
NYC not because he does not value their advice but because he wants to protect them
from the vicious lying anti-American media.

Doesn't matter how it's spun, it's time for them to go home.

Offline Concerned

I’ve found that good leaders admit and acknowledge their mistakes (particularly personnel mistakes), remedy them, and move on. It’ll be interesting to see if Trump is capable of that particularly in a case involving family.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline skeeter

I’ve found that good leaders admit and acknowledge their mistakes (particularly personnel mistakes), remedy them, and move on. It’ll be interesting to see if Trump is capable of that particularly in a case involving family.

Considering that the left with their bogus special prosecutor are gunning for everyone around the president it shouldn't take too much convincing to get them to move home.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Considering that the left with their bogus special prosecutor are gunning for everyone around the president it shouldn't take too much convincing to get them to move home.

Good point @skeeter

Offline Concerned

It would be incredibly ironic to me if the “you’re fired” guy is dependent upon convincing his personnel mistakes to leave on their own and “move home” rather than simply taking care of them himself. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline skeeter

It would be incredibly ironic to me if the “you’re fired” guy is dependent upon convincing his personnel mistakes to leave on their own and “move home” rather than simply taking care of them himself.

Only if you thought 'You're Fired' was real life and not scripted entertainment.