Author Topic: Scott Adams: Trump Will ‘Probably Be One of the Most Consequential Presidents of All Time’  (Read 322 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Scott Adams: Trump Will ‘Probably Be One of the Most Consequential Presidents of All Time’

by John Hayward20 Nov 2017809

Dilbert creator Scott Adams, author of the new book Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don’t Matter, joined SiriusXM hosts Joel Pollak and Rebecca Mansour on Breitbart News Sunday to talk about President Trump’s skill at gaining and holding the attention of the public.

Adams explained how he became one of the few prominent observers of the 2016 election to predict Donald Trump’s victory, based on his analysis of Trump’s persuasion techniques.

“I have a background that includes being a trained hypnotist. I’ve been studying persuasion in all its many forms for decades. Candidate Trump, he sort of pinged my radar early on because he started using some of the techniques of persuasion that a lot of people wouldn’t recognize if they don’t study this stuff. But I had, and so I kept seeing almost pitch-perfect persuasion choices: everything from his logo, to the red hats, to the imagery he used, to his nicknames for his opponents,” Adams recalled.

“A lot of that stuff looked to the untrained as being just a random crazy guy who had no shame, but indeed almost every one of his choices were just perfect in terms of persuasion technique. That’s what I saw,” he said.

snip

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/20/scott-adams-trump-will-probably-be-one-of-the-most-consequential-presidents-of-all-time/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Free lesson......

(from the winning side, if interested)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Free lesson......

(from the winning side, if interested)

And so far, I haven't seem him break any laws.

As for Presidential 'Decorum', and tweets, I don't care How he does it, so long as he gets it done.

Just get the hose in there, the pumps running and drain it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Scott Adams: Trump Will ‘Probably Be One of the Most Consequential Presidents of All Time’

That may well be true but he won't ever be THE most consequential!  That title was sewn up long ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Classic Dilbert
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and premise:

One of those "consequences":

Trump has proven that "a third party" candidate CAN win the presidency.

The Republican party (at least most of 'em) never believed Trump to be a serious candidate or contender back in 2015. And when he began to make headway in their primaries in 2016, they were horrified, and tried to stop him.

But Trump hijacked their party as certainly as a horse thief could choose a good one and then ride off on it. And he kept ridin', all the way to victory. The rest of them never even got close to catching him.

The Republican party didn't run Donald Trump as a candidate, and then win.
Au contraire.
Donald Trump, an outsider, hitched the Republican party to his own brand (like one hitches a team of horses to a wagon), and then drove them down his own road to victory.
Quite a difference there.

He changed modern political history.

As they say, elections have consequences.
Will the Republicans learn from them?

Oceander