Author Topic: U.S. Chamber: ‘Dreamers’ Make America, Americans Have No Role  (Read 514 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Chamber: ‘Dreamers’ Make America, Americans Have No Role

15 Nov 2017

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has posted two billboards in front of the White House which declare America was built by foreign ‘Dreamers,’ not by native-born Americans, who apparently have no place in the billboards or in America’s society.

“It is absolutely an insult to Americans, but the Chamber knows that, which is why this isn’t a broad-based campaign” conducted outside Washington D.C., said Mark Krikorian, director at the Center for Immigration Studies. He continued:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-have-no-role/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: U.S. Chamber: ‘Dreamers’ Make America, Americans Have No Role
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 11:31:05 pm »
If ever there was an organization that represents "the GOP-e", it's the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Proper rename:
The U.S. Chamber of RINO'ism...!

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 11:44:15 pm »

The US government obviously doesn't want more White Christian citizens like me whose roots go back past the American civil war, past the American revolution, back to 1600s New Amsterdam.

So I just consider myself to be a fifth-generation POW and be done with it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 12:22:03 am »
If ever there was an organization that represents "the GOP-e", it's the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Proper rename:
The U.S. Chamber of RINO'ism...!
Agreed.  Business that fund them are becoming the enemy of citizens.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 12:29:07 am »

The US government obviously doesn't want more White Christian citizens like me whose roots go back past the American civil war, past the American revolution, back to 1600s New Amsterdam.

So I just consider myself to be a fifth-generation POW and be done with it.

Why would the US government want more like you when they can replace you with more imported clients clamoring for services only they can provide?