Author Topic: “GASPING FOR AIR!” Hidden Camera Captures 89-Yr Old WWII Veteran Dying While Nursing Home Employees Laugh [VIDEO]  (Read 527 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100 Percent Fed Up
today

An 89-year old WWII veteran was allowed to suffer a horrible death, while the women who were being paid to watch over him laughed. Let that sink in…

Zero Hedge – Staff at the Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center laughed as a decorated World War II veteran took his last gasps of air after frantically calling for help six different times, according to a shocking new investigation from 11Alive.com.

The investigation included the release of a never before seen hidden camera video that not only completely contradicted statements given by the nursing home staff but also proved, without a shadow of doubt, that the nursing home essentially let the decorated veteran die as if it were a joke.

The video is so disgusting that attorneys for the nursing home repeatedly tried to stop its release, going through a series of court battles with the local news station in which they hoped that the media would be ordered to censor the footage.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/gasping-air-hidden-camera-captures-89-yr-old-wwii-veteran-dying-nursing-home-employees-laugh-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Saw this story and clips of the video elsewhere.  Actually, this story made me  angry -- because this man was treated so shabbily -- but also because it gives a black eye to good nursing homes and their dedicated staff.  My mother was in a home run by Catholic nuns and she received excellent care -- certainly, a lot better than what she would have received from me at home.  I know most people object to "putting away" their loved ones in a nursing home because of stories like this, but they should know that not all facilities are hell on earth like this one.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Saw this story and clips of the video elsewhere.  Actually, this story made me  angry -- because this man was treated so shabbily -- but also because it gives a black eye to good nursing homes and their dedicated staff.  My mother was in a home run by Catholic nuns and she received excellent care -- certainly, a lot better than what she would have received from me at home.  I know most people object to "putting away" their loved ones in a nursing home because of stories like this, but they should know that not all facilities are hell on earth like this one.

The "people" who did this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible and barred from ever entering a care facility of any kind ever again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

The "people" who did this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible and barred from ever entering a care facility of any kind ever again!

:amen: