Author Topic: Delta's New Prevention Measures For Firearms Post Ft. Lauderdale Shooting  (Read 1410 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
So I traveled to Ft. Benning, Georgia today for the Multi-gun Championships this weekend.  I brought my shiny new Sig P320 (also known as the M17/18 MHS) with me on my flight.  Now the Columbus airport has one lone airline that flies in here and that is Delta.  Well I had heard that Delta had changed it's policies on carrying firearms in your checked luggage after the shooting at the Ft. Lauderdale airport earlier this year.  Everything seemed normal at the Louisville airport this morning.  I told them I had the weapon...signed the form that says its unloaded and all the bad federal things that could happen to me were I to lie on this form.

I noticed the lady at the ticket counter put an extra tag on the bag with the letters CAGPT which is Delta code for "Check and Give Protection To" and below the letters, it states, "Do Not Place on Baggage Carousel Belt." This is the label usually affixed to bags containing high-value or fragile items.  It's also now part of the new SOP for Delta in regards to firearms being carried in checked baggage.

The other part of their new procedures that will possibly come as a shock to some is this:

No you're not seeing things...that's two very large zip ties around my suitcase.  This is done at the destination...after you land and before you are given your bag at either the ticket counter or the baggage claims office.  That is exactly how mine came out from behind the secure door at the Delta counter.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!