Poll

Should Judge Moore be given the benefit of the doubt? (New, Improved)

Classic smear machine in overdrive
19 (41.3%)
I'm withholding judgment
14 (30.4%)
The Patterns on Display bother Me, regardless of source
13 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: November 23, 2017, 03:14:20 am

Author Topic: Should Judge Moore be given the benefit of the doubt?  (Read 24120 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Should Judge Moore be given the benefit of the doubt?
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2017, 12:15:44 pm »
Well going to the state of Alabama is like going to 1997, so maybe I'll go there and wait a couple years.

@Frank Cannon

Point awarded!

Silver Pines

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2017, 12:23:00 pm »
Contemporary testimony has a lot of sway.  40-year old testimony, not so much.

@Cyber Liberty

I don’t agree.  In this area, a child killer was recently put behind bars (should have been executed) for murders he committed over 50 years ago.  There were no issues concerning the testimonies of witnesses.

What happened to those women is as clear in their minds as if it happened last week. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2017, 12:47:45 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

EXACTLY the same.

The character of the men involved here are just as equally known. As are the dirty tricks of the MSM, DNC, RNC... take your pick.

I believed what she said, but what she said was not actionable. The blue dress, finally, proved he was lying, and not just mistaken in recollection, or any other excuse. A flat-out lie.

That is why it is so important to stand from the beginning. That is why the bruises should be witnessed and why it's best if she leave a mark on him. And the story told while it is fresh, and things can be discovered.

Here, let me tell you a story.

I was punching cows one spring - Went over east of the hump with a buddy of mine, as the snow was off, and we were busting brush drifting the cows down toward the flats getting ready for branding...

We were there about 10 days or so when he had to cut and run for home (I don't remember the reason why).

A few days later another hand brought news to me that I had to get down and call him, which I did. Seems a gal accused him of raping her at a party, and he'd had to kick the crap out of three of her family since he was back, and they were gunning for him. He needed the truth told.

So I gathered signatures of everyone that knew he was working there for the last while, and beat feet for home. I got a sit-down with the grandfather of the family, showed him proofs which were enough for him to make the father of the gal come to the sit-down (which he'd declined, because of who my friend was).

The old man called off the dogs, and personally drove over the hump to confirm the thing. As it turns out, his daughter was too drunk to know who did her, and was relying upon what others said happened. Had my friend not been four counties away at the time, with folks to back him, he'd have been sorely abused for something he didn't do, and he would have been hung with the rapist label and run out of town, if he lived that long...

THAT is why it is so important. People go off half-cocked, and shit happens that ought not.

@roamer_1

Nope, not the same.  I explained why.

Part of the problem is that you see them as identical because, based on your experience with one woman, all women are, to quote TOS, lying bitches when they say they’ve been abused.  But it’s simply not true. 

It’s easy, extremely easy, to say yeah, you have to have a record of bruises and the woman has to fight back.  Do you realize that sometimes a female is too scared to do it?  Or is being threatened?  You can’t hold a 14 year old responsible for not fighting back and leaving marks.

It doesn’t always happen like that.  From the start, I’ve said that I take this kind of thing case by case.  I don’t start out with assumptions as to innocence or guilt.  Yesterday I read about another accuser who just came out.  She gave her account, then finished with the claim that Moore asked how old she was, and when she said she was past her teens, he looked very disappointed.  That raised a red flag with me.  It seemed too neat, too designed to wrap up a point. 

The thing is, I think you guys, in reacting to those times when men have been falsely accused, tend to go on defense every time. 

Regarding the media, yeah, I know how they are, but if we’re to the point that we refuse to listen or see anything at all because of them, then we’ve gone round the bend.  Not everything is a media attack.  Sometimes people just suck. 

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2017, 01:45:36 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Actually no - I did believe Juanita Broderick (the only one that mattered) - But as I have said elsewhere, The blue dress is what did the trick.

And why you didn't immediately jettison Cruz is entirely beyond me - SAME circumstances, SAME vapid allegations without proof. SAME all the way around.

@roamer_1
@CatherineofAragon

Juanita Broaddrick…..

In 1997 Juanita Broaddrick filed a sworn affidavit with Paula Jones' lawyers stating there were unfounded rumors and stories circulating "that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies... These allegations are untrue". She said this under oath.

Broaddrick then said in an interview with Dateline NBC that aired on February 24, 1999, that she had indeed been raped by Clinton in 1978, admitting to lying in a sworn affidavit.

However, three weeks after the alleged assault, Broaddrick participated in a small Clinton fundraiser at the home of a local dentist. She claimed she only did so because she was “still in shock”.

At the time of the alleged 1978 rape, she was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who also was married to another person.

So do these inconstancies and changes in Broaddrick’s story, what some might say is a bad reflection of her personal and moral character such as having an affair with a married man while herself being married, and the fact that after the alleged rape, she attended a Clinton fundraiser make her claim untrue? No.

Yes, she has friends who say she told them about the rape contemporaneously, but then again Broaddrick never filed a police report, claiming she was afraid because at the time Clinton was the AG of Arkansas, nor did she go to a hospital where any physical evidence of a rape would have been collected, even if she didn’t want to file charges or name her rapist.

Is this really any different between Clinton’s accusers and many of Moore accusers? Let’s review.

Victims coming forward many years later? – Check
Multiple accusers? – Check
Being afraid to come forward because the man was in a position of power? - Check
A consistent pattern of behavior of the accused? – as yet unproven, but still, Check
The women having told others about what happened contemporaneously? – Check
That perhaps at least one victim had further contact with the alleged abuser after the alleged assault? - Check
Some of the women perhaps not being themselves of a perfect moral character? – Check
Questions about the “timing” of the allegations? - Check

So all I ask is that we try to be consistent.

If we are going to believe without question the word of women accusing those who we don’t like or who are on the opposite side of the political aisle, then we at least should try to be consistent in applying the same standards of when and why we believe women with very similar claims when it involves people we do like and or are our political allies.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2017, 04:04:50 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I don’t agree.  In this area, a child killer was recently put behind bars (should have been executed) for murders he committed over 50 years ago.  There were no issues concerning the testimonies of witnesses.

What happened to those women is as clear in their minds as if it happened last week.

Murder?  I think we're still talking past each other a bit on this @CatherineofAragon, so I think I'll drop it and go back to waiting to see what happens...  :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2017, 04:12:05 pm »
@roamer_1
@CatherineofAragon

Juanita Broaddrick…..

In 1997 Juanita Broaddrick filed a sworn affidavit with Paula Jones' lawyers stating there were unfounded rumors and stories circulating "that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies... These allegations are untrue". She said this under oath.

Broaddrick then said in an interview with Dateline NBC that aired on February 24, 1999, that she had indeed been raped by Clinton in 1978, admitting to lying in a sworn affidavit.

However, three weeks after the alleged assault, Broaddrick participated in a small Clinton fundraiser at the home of a local dentist. She claimed she only did so because she was “still in shock”.

At the time of the alleged 1978 rape, she was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who also was married to another person.

So do these inconstancies and changes in Broaddrick’s story, what some might say is a bad reflection of her personal and moral character such as having an affair with a married man while herself being married, and the fact that after the alleged rape, she attended a Clinton fundraiser make her claim untrue? No.

Yes, she has friends who say she told them about the rape contemporaneously, but then again Broaddrick never filed a police report, claiming she was afraid because at the time Clinton was the AG of Arkansas, nor did she go to a hospital where any physical evidence of a rape would have been collected, even if she didn’t want to file charges or name her rapist.

Is this really any different between Clinton’s accusers and many of Moore accusers? Let’s review.

Being afraid to come forward because the man was in a position of power? - Check
A consistent pattern of behavior of the accused? – as yet unproven, but still, Check
That perhaps at least one victim had further contact with the alleged abuser after the alleged assault? - Check
Some of the women perhaps not being themselves of a perfect moral character? – Check

If we are going to believe without question the word of women accusing those who we don’t like or who are on the opposite side of the political aisle, then we at least should try to be consistent in applying the same standards of when and why we believe women with very similar claims when it involves people we do like and or are our political allies.

A thoughtful post,  a fair point raised.  This is how Republicans think, at least the ones I know.    :patriot:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Silver Pines

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2017, 04:32:44 pm »
Murder?  I think we're still talking past each other a bit on this @CatherineofAragon, so I think I'll drop it and go back to waiting to see what happens...  :whistle:

*SIGH*

For the love of PETE, @Cyber Liberty, I halfway expected someone to squawk “so you’re equating Roy Moore with a murderer” but I didn’t think it would be you.  Really?  You couldn’t see that I was responding to your post about 40 year evidence by countering with an example that’s 50 years old?

Talking past each other?  Speak for yourself, I’ve been perfectly clear.

smdh

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2017, 04:34:39 pm »
*SIGH*

For the love of PETE, @Cyber Liberty, I halfway expected someone to squawk “so you’re equating Roy Moore with a murderer” but I didn’t think it would be you.  Really?  You couldn’t see that I was responding to your post about 40 year evidence by countering with an example that’s 50 years old?

Talking past each other?  Speak for yourself, I’ve been perfectly clear.

smdh

I was speaking for myself.  I'm obviously not coming across well.  Now stop shaking your head at me...lol

Of course you are perfectly clear, @CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 04:57:13 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2017, 12:03:30 am »
@roamer_1
@CatherineofAragon

Juanita Broaddrick…..

Sworn affidavit? No.
Risking perjury charges to recant said affidavit? No.
Consistent pattern of behaviour of the accused?  Not so much.

(Two claimants who say he made sexual advances. More who say he did not, and conducted himself as a gentleman. At this point conducting himself as a gentleman is in the majority, and conforms to behaviour observed by the vast majority of those who came into contact with him. If I had to pick 'flyers' on the chart, it would be for him to conduct himself in a sexually aggressive manner.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2017, 12:14:56 am »
Nicely edited.

Read the whole thing.

Note the comment that Moore thought everyone was corrupt but him. Might that be the source of the eye rolling?

Take things out of contest to support the unsupportable and you indicate the allegations are less credible in the long run.

@Smokin Joe

Maybe he did think everyone was corrupt but him.  And maybe the source of the eye rolling was the rumors that have been circulating about him and the things which are known about him.

What exactly is unsupportable?  That Moore is guilty?

Let me make this clear, Joe:  I saw that clip on Shapiro's Twitter.  I didn't edit anything.  Sometimes a Twitter feed will feature a small snipping of an article and lead back to the entire thing.  It might have in this case.  I have yet to see Shapiro mislead on anything.

It might as well have linked to the whole article.  After reading the entire thing, there was nothing that contradicted the highlighted part or made it hard to believe.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2017, 12:30:58 am »
@roamer_1

Nope, not the same.  I explained why.

Part of the problem is that you see them as identical because, based on your experience with one woman, all women are, to quote TOS, lying bitches when they say they’ve been abused.  But it’s simply not true. 

@CatherineofAragon

Based on my experience of ONE woman, you say? I but related ONE STORY as an example toward my position. I could go on. And on sommore. Not just in salacious cases of a sexual nature - The very same applies between men having a bone to pick. It is the standard in all things.

And the reason it is that way, in places where folks still rule themselves, beyond the reach of the supposed law and order y'all know, is because that standard prevents false accusations, in large part. How then do you prevent or discover a false accuser within this absurdity you recommend? By how you feeeel? Or is the woman just to be believed whole cloth?

It’s easy, extremely easy, to say yeah, you have to have a record of bruises and the woman has to fight back.  Do you realize that sometimes a female is too scared to do it?  Or is being threatened?  You can’t hold a 14 year old responsible for not fighting back and leaving marks.

I am not 'holding her responsible' for not leaving marks. I am saying there is nothing actionable WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Like I said, I believed Broderick, but I wasn't moved by her story. Likewise in this. Whether the stories are believable or not is incidental to the point. The worst injustice is false accusation, because in the aggregate, justice flees. Any accusation can be leveled on a whim, and in that environment justice is meted by an emoting mob - Be careful what you wish for, because the next time, it could be you.

It doesn’t always happen like that.  From the start, I’ve said that I take this kind of thing case by case.  I don’t start out with assumptions as to innocence or guilt.  Yesterday I read about another accuser who just came out.  She gave her account, then finished with the claim that Moore asked how old she was, and when she said she was past her teens, he looked very disappointed.  That raised a red flag with me.  It seemed too neat, too designed to wrap up a point.

Innocence or guilt has nothing to do with it - ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE VERACITY OF THE EVIDENCE.

The thing is, I think you guys, in reacting to those times when men have been falsely accused, tend to go on defense every time. 

No, the standard remains the same every time. You want me to tear a man down with no proof at all - none whatsoever.

I might if the guy was a boor and a lout - Like Trump, as an instance - He has no character, and he has already demonstrated himself to be a liar. so I have absolutely no need at all to rise to his defense, nor believe a damn thing he says. When this shit is turned on him, you won't find me rising - I will do nothing. There is nothing to defend. He will have to defend himself.

Now, that is quite another thing in a man of honor, one who conducts himself well. That's why I will rise to defend Cruz, and why I will rise to defend Moore.

Your accusation that I am "reacting to those times when men have been falsely accused, tend to go on defense every time" is as false as it can be. I don't give a shit about anything but honor. And where it is, I'll fight like hell, whether a man or a woman. Where it ain't, they're on their own.

In this case, there ain't enough evidence to amount to a row of pins, and certainly not enough to tear down a lifetime of integrity. I may be wrong about Roy Moore, but these accusations aren't anywhere near proof enough to change my mind.

It ain't whether or not, it's holding against gossip, rumor, and innuendo as sufficient proofs, to protect those falsely accused. That is the point, and I will not be moved from it..

Regarding the media, yeah, I know how they are, but if we’re to the point that we refuse to listen or see anything at all because of them, then we’ve gone round the bend.  Not everything is a media attack.  Sometimes people just suck.

I have never believed the media. Again, I believe evidence. That's all I'll believe.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2017, 12:54:08 am »
In the meanwhile down in Bama... picture of sister (who got all the looks, and was valedictorian in HS and college) with Roy Moore. Our votes hold firm... proof or it is hearsay.

We share the same eye features...

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:55:19 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2017, 12:59:34 am »

Juanita Broaddrick…..

@Neverdul

Like I said, I believed Juanita Broderick's tale. But it wasn't actionable. All of what you've written here is moot, because without evidence, whether I believe her or not is without merit, and the accusations are discarded.

And in that, btw, I will reiterate that I had no use for Clinton, as like Trump, he was a known cad, and a proven liar... A long list of bimbo eruptions dogged him his entire career. Actionable? No. The decision must be reserved. But a long and sordid history is in his record.

Shall I rise to defend a serial adulterer against the accusations of other admitted serial adulterers? Doesn't matter a whit to me. None of em were good people. All of them people of low character. I did, however, believe Broderick. I saw truth in what she spoke. But it was the blue dress in the end. Incontrovertible evidence. That is actionable.

I am in fact using the very same standard against Moore. Precisely the same. The difference is his character.

Unlike Clinton, not a whiff of this sort of thing, throughout a long, long career. Not a whiff of any sort of impropriety at all.

If that is worth nothing, then there is no point in honor, or being honorable. That is precisely the cost of allowing gossip to govern this public opinion verdict, rather than the veracity of the evidence.

Silver Pines

« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2017, 02:38:31 am »
@roamer_1

Based on my experience of ONE woman, you say? I but related ONE STORY as an example toward my position. I could go on. And on sommore. Not just in salacious cases of a sexual nature - The very same applies between men having a bone to pick. It is the standard in all things.

Yeah, one---you described one, so why would I assume differently.

And the reason it is that way, in places where folks still rule themselves, beyond the reach of the supposed law and order y'all know, is because that standard prevents false accusations, in large part. How then do you prevent or discover a false accuser within this absurdity you recommend? By how you feeeel? Or is the woman just to be believed whole cloth?

Roamer, come on, stop talking like you live on a frontier planet.  You live in the United States with the rest of us. 

I've stated repeatedly, over and over, that I don't assume guilt or innocence of either man or woman.  How is that you guys just keep missing me saying that, every time?  I wait for information to come in before I make my judgment.

As for "feeeelings", like I said, I weigh the information and the facts,  Some of you, on the other hand, are operating as though that saint in a cowboy outfit couldn't have told a lie, much less molested someone.  Now that's based on feeling.

Innocence or guilt has nothing to do with it - ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE VERACITY OF THE EVIDENCE.

Yeah, and we have a pretty good amount, by now.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2017, 03:04:09 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I keep wondering why the fact that this happened 40 years ago somehow makes the story less believeable.

A traumatic occurrence 40 years ago never leaves one's mind.

The fact that the memories are old doesn't make them any less valid,  and does not prove exculpatory no matter how much Moore's defenders want it to be.

@CatherineofAragon
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2017, 03:18:29 am »
I keep wondering why the fact that this happened 40 years ago somehow makes the story less believeable.

The fact that the memories are old doesn't make them any less valid,  and does not prove exculpatory no matter how much Moore's defenders want it to be.

@CatherineofAragon

I keep wondering why they kept it to themselves until a critical time right before an election.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2017, 03:33:02 am »

How you ever gathered with siblings to discuss early life like I have ( w/ brothers and sisters) and get to retelling events we lived together. We come up with 3 different tells of the same event, some things similar, but often some things totally in disagreement. Yes, there is a reason for statue of limitations in most things except perhaps murder.

Memories get muddled, and then tellings and retellings start to take life. The witnesses of the "hands up, don't shoot" Michael Brown shooting is a perfect example. By the time some get their stories down on paper, it has already been influenced by tales of others, to where you sometimes believe you saw something you didn't. Their interviews were only weeks later, not years.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:41:28 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Silver Pines

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2017, 03:35:31 am »

@CatherineofAragon

@musiclady

It’s denial based on tribalism.  And yes, I agree with you.

Bigun has me blocked, but the question he raised in his post has been answered repeatedly.  The women never went looking to tell their stories—-not during that long 40 years.  The Post went looking for them—-which has nothing to do with the veracity, or not, of the charges.

At least one of the women is a Republican who voted for Trump.  So much for the conspiracy theory.

Silver Pines

« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2017, 03:37:33 am »
How you ever gathered with siblings to discuss early life like I have (brother and sister) and get to retelling events. We come up with 3 different tells of the same event, some things similar, but often some things totally in disagreement. Yes, there is a reason for statue of limitations in most things except perhaps murder.

@Sighlass

The issue is sexual abuse, not the cookout you had when you were fifteen.  Research will tell you it stays clear in the minds of the victims.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2017, 03:45:06 am »
@Sighlass

The issue is sexual abuse, not the cookout you had when you were fifteen.  Research will tell you it stays clear in the minds of the victims.

BS, I also was a victim of sexual abuse, or attempted anyway. Had a same sex band director that tried to get me to do some things. Yeah, I remember his proposition line, I remember turning him down, but I couldn't tell you what month it was to save my life now.

Honestly I couldn't even tell you the season it occurred. But then again, like I said my memory just ain't what it used to be.

@CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:56:50 am by Sighlass »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2017, 05:00:21 am »
@musiclady

It’s denial based on tribalism.  And yes, I agree with you.

Bigun has me blocked, but the question he raised in his post has been answered repeatedly.  The women never went looking to tell their stories—-not during that long 40 years.  The Post went looking for them—-which has nothing to do with the veracity, or not, of the charges.

At least one of the women is a Republican who voted for Trump.  So much for the conspiracy theory.

@CatherineofAragon

So it's a drag a $100 bill through a trailer park kind of thing!  I figured as much!

And just in case you're wondering, someone sent me a link to the post you mentioned my name in.  Bye now!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2017, 02:10:58 pm »
BS, I also was a victim of sexual abuse, or attempted anyway. Had a same sex band director that tried to get me to do some things. Yeah, I remember his proposition line, I remember turning him down, but I couldn't tell you what month it was to save my life now.

Honestly I couldn't even tell you the season it occurred. But then again, like I said my memory just ain't what it used to be.

@CatherineofAragon

@Sighlass

And?

Silver Pines

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2017, 02:28:31 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

So it's a drag a $100 bill through a trailer park kind of thing!  I figured as much!

And just in case you're wondering, someone sent me a link to the post you mentioned my name in.  Bye now!

@Bigun

No, it’s not.  That was disproved a while back, but facts don’t stop you from your Moore fangirling.

Btw, is that how ignore works—-buddies send you links so you can post from behind the safety of the block, lol?  I’m sorry you don’t have the guts to post directly to me.  Says a lot about your confidence in your argument.  Ironically, it’s a very feminine, catty way to operate.

I do think it’s cute that y’all have a little ladies’ sewing circle of support behind the scenes, though.  Better have it well-coordinated, because I’m not shutting up.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2017, 02:37:04 pm »
@Bigun

No, it’s not.  That was disproved a while back, but facts don’t stop you from your Moore fangirling.

@CatherineofAragon

Actually by your own words you prove it was! And BTW: I seem to have a damned site more FACTS on my side than you and your lynch mob have on yours!

Btw, is that how ignore works—-buddies send you links so you can post from behind the safety of the block, lol?  I’m sorry you don’t have the guts to post directly to me.  Says a lot about your confidence in your argument.  Ironically, it’s a very feminine, catty way to operate.

I do think it’s cute that y’all have a little ladies’ sewing circle of support behind the scenes, though.  Better have it well-coordinated, because I’m not shutting up.

You can run your mouth till hell freezes over and I won't care.  But when you mention me by name I might respond!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2017, 02:42:54 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Actually by your own words you prove it was! And BTW: I seem to have a damned site more FACTS on my side than you and your lynch mob have on yours!

You can run your mouth till hell freezes over and I won't care.  But when you mention me by name I might respond!

@Bigun

*Sight*