Poll

Should Judge Moore be given the benefit of the doubt? (New, Improved)

Classic smear machine in overdrive
19 (41.3%)
I'm withholding judgment
14 (30.4%)
The Patterns on Display bother Me, regardless of source
13 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: November 23, 2017, 03:14:20 am

Author Topic: Should Judge Moore be given the benefit of the doubt?  (Read 24234 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Should Judge Moore be given the benefit of the doubt?
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2017, 01:45:01 am »
....hmmm...I'm still looking for Dave from the last poll.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2017, 01:56:33 am »
@Victoria33
@corbe

I didn't vote because "off with his head" implies witch hunt, and I'm not after a scalp.   But the previous two choices sure don't apply.

I vote for more polls, btw. 

@CatherineofAragon in my haste to remove 'Moore Weed' from my Polls I inadvertently lost a significant number of my Briefer Friends by not giving them a Viable answer to the Poll Question and for that I apologize and if my Polling privileges are not suspended, again, I will strive to do better in the future.

@Freya @Victoria33

What I meant was maybe 'Off with his Head' is a poor substitution for The Patterns on Display bother Me

Asking the @Mods to Change.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 02:03:24 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2017, 02:00:08 am »
    @CatherineofAragon in my haste to remove 'Moore Weed' from my Polls I inadvertently lost a significant number of my Briefer Friends by not giving them a Viable answer to the Poll Question and for that I apologize and if my Polling privileges are not suspended, again, I will strive to do better in the future.

@Freya @Victoria33

No need to apologize. We already know you are painfully incompetent.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2017, 02:03:15 am »

@corbe

Frankly (heh), I find your omission of 'more beer' as an option to be disgusting and proves you to be a weed-centric  bigot. There is virtually *no* question where 'more beer' is not a valid option. But that option has not yet been afforded even once (to my admittedly limited knowledge),   *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 02:04:05 am by roamer_1 »

Online corbe

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2017, 02:05:46 am »
     I thought it was a given @roamer_1  If your smoking weed you're probably drinking beer or Orange KoolAid.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 02:10:29 am »

One of these days Frank I'll have my own Forum and you'll come stumbling in never to be heard from again

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2017, 02:17:43 am »
@corbe

Frankly (heh), I find your omission of 'more beer' as an option to be disgusting and proves you to be a weed-centric  bigot. There is virtually *no* question where 'more beer' is not a valid option. But that option has not yet been afforded even once (to my admittedly limited knowledge),   *****rollingeyes*****

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline MOD4

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2017, 02:17:44 am »
anyone can change their previous vote with the redefined option being added

Online corbe

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 02:25:22 am »
   Thanks Mod4.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2017, 02:26:18 am »
....hmmm...I'm still looking for Dave from the last poll.   :shrug:
Dave's nor here, man.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2017, 02:30:57 am »
Painfully? can you show us on this doll where @corbe hurt you?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 02:31:48 am »
   I smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes only.  I drink Beer to get Laid.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2017, 02:52:26 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2017, 03:04:37 am »
   That's her @RoosGirl and for the record I have nothing against big women the more soft skin the better, I just feel so cheated in the morning with those skinny broads.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2017, 03:09:02 am »
   That's her @RoosGirl and for the record I have nothing against big women the more soft skin the better, I just feel so cheated in the morning with those skinny broads.

According to @Frank Cannon they keep turning you down, so no doubt you've got nothing against big women.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2017, 03:10:27 am »

What are the poppers for?

Online corbe

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2017, 03:13:14 am »
   As soon as I tell them I don't like Trump (it comes up pretty early in the initial conversation) their sick Chihuahua at home needs tending to and off they go.  I blame the Deep State.

Online corbe

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2017, 03:17:46 am »
   I'm just trying to outlive my 10 yo dogs here Frank, I don't do 'poppers' or Coke or any pills, anymore. 
   I figure if booze and weed can't make it interesting, it might be time to throw in the towel, anyway.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2017, 04:02:00 am »
OK, I'm here.  @corbe can break out the free weed now?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2017, 04:11:27 am »
   Staying on Topic this was apparently legitimized while Judge Moore was kicked off the Court.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2017, 04:16:17 am »
   Staying on Topic this was apparently legitimized while Judge Moore was kicked off the Court.

How do I get 28.2 of these to stick on a baggie?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2017, 04:38:18 am »
          This guy will explain it to you @Cyber Liberty

Offline roamer_1

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2017, 05:27:25 am »
@roamer_1
New Fox Poll out today - Moore down 8 - comment was women are dropping him.
Just like I said they would.  Just like I said country women are just like other women because they are women.   :seeya:
@CatherineofAragon

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2017, 05:51:02 am »
@roamer_1
New Fox Poll out today - Moore down 8 - comment was women are dropping him.
Just like I said they would.  Just like I said country women are just like other women because they are women.   :seeya:
@CatherineofAragon

@Victoria33

We'll see. If so, I am eternally offended. I thought women had more sense than that.
But, I don't think it's right.
And if it is, it won't matter at all to me.
The standard is proof.