Author Topic: Well That Didn’t Take Long, Sessions Backs Down on Clinton Foundation Probe  (Read 479 times)

rangerrebew

Well That Didn’t Take Long, Sessions Backs Down on Clinton Foundation Probe

November 15, 2017| by Donn Marten

For a very brief moment, there was hope that the Justice Department would appoint a second special counsel to investigate the Clinton Foundation and the shady Russian uranium deal.

According to reports on Monday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions had instructed DOJ officials to look into congressional Republican requests to determine whether the uranium deal that took place under the Obama regime merited government scrutiny.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/well-that-didnt-take-long-sessions-backs-down-on-clinton-foundation-probe

rangerrebew

Is he afraid he'll get "Seth Riched" if he goes forward? 0380000

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ahm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Oh well,the next time,the 2,437th time,will be THE time the Clinton Crime Machine really,REALLY gets investigated!

I'm SURE of it.

Maybe.

But I am mostly wondering how many times we are going to have to watch these re-runs before people figure out that our legal system is a sham that exists to protect the politically powerful.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:26:36 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Using your official gov position to facilitate the sale of materials used to make nuclear weapons for personal gain and purposely destroying evidence currently under subpoena - Where's the problem?

Dating a 17 year old girl 40 years ago - OFF WITH HIS HEAD.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sessions is becoming increasingly useless.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Ahm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Oh well,the next time,the 2,437th time,will be THE time the Clinton Crime Machine really,REALLY gets investigated!

I'm SURE of it.

Maybe.

But I am mostly wondering how many times we are going to have to watch these re-runs before people figure out that our legal system is a sham that exists to protect the politically powerful.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.