Author Topic: Liberals must face tough facts about what Bill and Hillary Clinton did to sex-assault accusers: The Bill has come due  (Read 663 times)

rangerrebew

S.E. Cupp

Liberals must face tough facts about what Bill and Hillary Clinton did to sex-assault accusers: The Bill has come due

He did bad things. She and fellow “feminists” defended him.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 2:58 PM

In the past few weeks, I've been a woman of split personalities.

On a good day, I'm elated — empowered and inspired by the many women who have courageously opened the floodgates to help end the shroud of silence and shame that surrounds victims of sexual assault and harassment. I shared my stories. I brought other women together to share theirs. We were giddy at the catharsis. It felt like a sea change.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/liberals-finally-face-facts-bill-hillary-clinton-article-1.3632624
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 11:02:09 am by rangerrebew »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So I guess it's official:  Republican politicians are to be judged by much higher standards then Democrat ones, because they espouse principles.   Or something.

I remember having this discussion with a liberal once.  Republicans get called on this stuff because they are accused of hypocrisy, on top of the original crime.  Since Dems don't espouse any principles in the first place, they skate because they're not hypocrites, they say up front they're crooked.  The original crime fades into the background. 

Ted Kennedy never claimed to be the kind of man who would save a drowning girl, for example, so it should come as no surprise he would let one do so.  Bill Clinton never said diddling White House interns was bad, so nobody cared when he did it and lied about it to deny somebody else justice. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:26:05 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

So I guess it's official:  Republican politicians are to be judged by much higher standards then Democrat ones, because they espouse principles.   Or something.

I remember having this discussion with a liberal once.  Republicans get called on this stuff because they are accused of hypocrisy, on top of the original crime.  Since Dems don't espouse any principles in the first place, they skate because they're not hypocrites, they say up front they're crooked.  The original crime fades into the background. 

Ted Kennedy never claimed to be the kind of man who would save a drowning girl, for example, so it should come as no surprise he would let one do so.  Bill Clinton never said diddling White House interns was bad, so nobody cared when he did it and lied about it to deny somebody else justice.

I've had that same discussion with liberals. That, evidently, qualifies as liberal "logic"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
S.E. Cupp

Liberals must face tough facts about what Bill and Hillary Clinton did to sex-assault accusers: The Bill has come due

He did bad things. She and fellow “feminists” defended him.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 2:58 PM

In the past few weeks, I've been a woman of split personalities.

On a good day, I'm elated — empowered and inspired by the many women who have courageously opened the floodgates to help end the shroud of silence and shame that surrounds victims of sexual assault and harassment. I shared my stories. I brought other women together to share theirs. We were giddy at the catharsis. It felt like a sea change.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/liberals-finally-face-facts-bill-hillary-clinton-article-1.3632624

Uh,huh. THIS time is going to be different than the other couple of thousand times this same claim has been made.

HONEST!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!