Author Topic: Ohio State Rep Wes Goodman Resigns Over 'Inappropriate Behavior' with a Man in His Office  (Read 1123 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Paula Bolyard
Nov. 16, 2017

Ohio state Rep. Wes Goodman, a conservative Republican, resigned late Tuesday after being confronted with evidence of inappropriate behavior with another man in his Columbus office.

House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger said he met with Goodman, 33, Tuesday and confronted him about the allegations of "inappropriate behavior related to his state office." The freshman representative, who is married, confirmed the allegations and resigned his position.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/ohio-state-rep-resigns-inappropriate-behavior-man-office/

Offline skeeter

More evidence that to a great many politicians being 'conservative' is just a schtick to win office.

Offline endicom

More evidence that to a great many politicians being 'conservative' is just a schtick to win office.

I don't know, people convince themselves they are this or that despite all evidence to the contrary.

Oceander

Offline DB

People these days can "identify" as whatever they like. Objective reality is irrelevant according to the left these days...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why is he resigning? The Crooked Willie had sex in his office in our house and the Dems response was big deal it's just sex? Yes I know we actually have moral standards, which is why Dems tend to be in office and power longer than Repubs.