Author Topic: Witness provides description of Seminole Heights murder suspect after 4th victim found in road  (Read 320 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
http://wfla.com/2017/11/14/tampa-pd-officers-responding-to-shooting-in-seminole-heights/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police say a witness was able to provide a description of a suspect who is believed to have shot a man from behind, killing him near a Seminole Heights church early Tuesday morning.

The crime scene is a few blocks away from a memorial that honors three people who were previously shot and killed in Seminole Heights. The serial murderer has not been caught.

At 4:51 a.m. on Tuesday, Tampa police officers responded to North Nebraska Ave and East McBerry Street after receiving a report of shots heard in the area.

Officers arrived at the scene within seconds and found an adult male, later identified as Ronald Felton, 60, deceased in the street. Witnesses told police that Mr. Felton was crossing the street to meet someone when the suspect came up behind him and shot him. Police say Felton was shot at least one time in the back of the head.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
My guess is this guy has a connection to ISIS or other radical group.   Plenty of them in Tampa.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I saw something about this just in the news. Very sorry about this.