Author Topic: Breaking- three dead several more wounded in latest school shooting today in California  (Read 883 times)

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
They are now saying this was 'near' a school, not clear if it was in it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14/several-dead-children-wounded-in-shooting-near-california-elementary-school.html

Three people were shot and killed Tuesday when a shooter opened fire near a Northern California elementary school, authorities said.
The shooting was reported near Rancho Tehama Elementary school as some parents were dropping off their children. The shooter was killed by police officers after he also wounded children at the school, however, it was unclear if the shooting happened on school ground.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Looks like it may have been a truck robbery/crazy neighbor dispute, the school wasn't a specific target.

http://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2017/11/14/reports-shooting-rancho-tehama/862125001/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Sarah Palin News
By Mary Kate Knorr
November 14, 2017

Three are dead and numerous injured following a shooting at an elementary school in California on Tuesday, according to Fox News.

The shooter, who was reported in and around Rancho Tehama Elementary School, was killed by police officers.

(more)
https://www.sarahpalinnews.com/2017/11/14/breaking-deadly-elementary-school-shooting-california/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

Four people were shot and killed Tuesday morning when a gunman opened fire at multiple "random" locations in Northern California — including near an elementary school, authorities said.

Four people — including two children — were also wounded in the incident. The shooter was killed by police officers. Mercy Medical Center spokeswoman Marcy Miracle said three patients were being treated at the hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14/several-dead-children-wounded-in-shooting-near-california-elementary-school.html
1 hour ago
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

UPDATE: Five killed, 10 hospitalized in Rancho Tehama shooting
http://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2017/11/14/reports-shooting-rancho-tehama/862125001/
Updated 12:57 p.m. PT Nov. 14, 2017

Lots of info in this article, sounds like he traveled, shooting multiple locations.

...Ten shooting victims were taken to various hospitals around the North State: Three to Mercy Medical Center in Redding, two to St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Red Bluff and five — three of whom have been treated and released — to Enloe Medical Center in Chico, employees at those hospitals said.

It was not immediately clear whether more victims had been hospitalized.

It all started shortly after 8 a.m. when a lone shooter opened fire at several locations with a rifle and two handguns, a deputy at the scene said.

There were at least 100 law enforcement officers on site, he said. The FBI also "is sending some teams up to assist at the request of Tehama County authorities," said Jason Wandel, chief division counsel at the FBI's Sacramento field office.

"Multiple shots were fired in Rancho Tehama. That evolved into multiple victims and multiple shots at the school," the deputy said. "I am told the suspected shooter is deceased from law enforcement bullets."...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:08:30 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Suppressed

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, it was 86.3 percent white in 2010 and had a poverty rate of 43 percent.

Poverty rate of 43%! wow.

“The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines,” Flint said. “We made it aware that this guy is crazy and he’s been threatening us.”

Living near the gunman was "hell," Flint said, and the man was a known felon who often harassed him and his neighbors.

So a felon was in possession of a firearm.  I wonder whether Flint reported him.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

Quick!  Ban all the guns!    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Four people were shot and killed Tuesday morning when a gunman opened fire at multiple "random" locations in Northern California — including near an elementary school, authorities said.

Four people — including two children — were also wounded in the incident. The shooter was killed by police officers. Mercy Medical Center spokeswoman Marcy Miracle said three patients were being treated at the hospital.

1 hour ago

Marcy Miracle of Mercy Medical?  That's amazing!

Let it burn.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Poverty rate of 43%! wow.

So a felon was in possession of a firearm.  I wonder whether Flint reported him.
Shooting hundreds of rounds in an area with 43% poverty? Crap, ammo is (still) expensive!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis