Author Topic: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore  (Read 6538 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2017, 06:50:44 pm »
Not a liberal.  But not a Republican anymore, thanks to Donald Trump.

If you say so!  And I'm not a Republican anymore either! But is strongly suspect that our reasons for that are VERY different!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Re: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2017, 06:51:30 pm »
Is Trump too liberal for your liking?  Which of his policies turned you off?

HE turns me off. He's an ignorant, rude, bigoted, racist, pathological narcissist who has no idea what he's doing.  And he refuses to take any guidance.  He has whatever policies that will enable him to sign something.

His "America first" approach is nothing but veiled white supremacy.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2017, 06:54:21 pm »
If you say so!  And I'm not a Republican anymore either! But is strongly suspect that our reasons for that are VERY different!

I suspect you're right.

Wrote Ted Cruz yesterday and told him if he votes for this guy to confirm (he's already voted for him on the Judiciary Committee), Beto O'Rourke is getting my vote for Senate next year:

Criticism mounts as federal judge nominee fails to disclose wife's White House ties

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/brett-talley-criticism/index.html

Offline aligncare

« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2017, 06:54:48 pm »
I will jump in here..I could not let this statement pass with commenting..REALLY..the Wash Post and honorable organization...please!

Jeff Bezos purchased WaPo in 2013 specifically for the purpose of pushing a left wing agenda, and conveniently for him, for attacking Donald Trump whom he hates, when Trump ran for president.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-washington-post-changed-after-jeff-bezos-acquisition-2016-5
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:04:01 pm by aligncare »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2017, 06:54:52 pm »
Yeah right.  *****rollingeyes*****

The WaPo was LED to that story.  There's no way they could have on their own found four women who didn't know each other and "broke" this story if someone hadn't told them who to look for and where.

Yes,  I wonder who this person could have been. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2017, 06:57:28 pm »
HE turns me off. He's an ignorant, rude, bigoted, racist, pathological narcissist who has no idea what he's doing.  And he refuses to take any guidance.  He has whatever policies that will enable him to sign something.

Don't justify your hate of abandoning the most pro-life administration ever American with this garbage, yeah, and that's what I said, and it's as clear as the sun rising from the east though I know you will deny that. 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2017, 06:57:46 pm »

Interesting.  So you are unable to find a single policy you disagree with, but instead formulate an opinion based solely on emotion.  How odd.  Liberals do the exact same thing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2017, 06:58:04 pm »

WOW.... :facepalm2:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2017, 07:01:27 pm »

The reason you hate him is because of the DNC talking points?
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2017, 07:03:15 pm »
Jeff Bezos purchased WaPo in 2013 specifically for the purpose of pushing a left wing agenda, and conveniently for attacking Donald Trump, whom he hates, when Trump ran for president.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-washington-post-changed-after-jeff-bezos-acquisition-2016-5

Your article does not support your contention.  That's your opinion and nothing more.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2017, 07:07:36 pm »
Your article does not support your contention.  That's your opinion and nothing more.

I posted the link to support the fact that WaPo is a new age, left wing rag. The article was written before Trump won the presidency.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2017, 07:10:31 pm »
Don't justify your hate of abandoning the most pro-life administration ever American with this garbage, yeah, and that's what I said, and it's as clear as the sun rising from the east though I know you will deny that.

It's pro-life to advocate killing the innocent families of terrorists.
It's pro-life to say there are "good people" in the white supremacist movement.
It's pro-life to break up families by deporting parents who've lived here for 30 years.

Yeah, he's pro-life all right.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2017, 07:13:22 pm »
Interesting.  So you are unable to find a single policy you disagree with, but instead formulate an opinion based solely on emotion.  How odd.  Liberals do the exact same thing.

I disagree with his brain-dead approach to trade (Trump has no idea that the trade deficit is not like the budget deficit).
I disagree with his intent to repeal Obamacare (fix it).
I disagree with giving tax breaks to business and the wealthy while giving crumbs to the middle class.
I disagree with his harsh and brutal immigration policies.

That's for starters.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2017, 07:14:34 pm »

He's incompetent and unfit for the Presidency.  If that's not obvious to you, you're not paying attention.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2017, 07:17:41 pm »

That was my thought as well.  He's reading straight from Tom Perez's talking points.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2017, 07:23:58 pm »
He's incompetent and unfit for the Presidency.  If that's not obvious to you, you're not paying attention.

Yeah that stuff may have been fine for the nomination process, but he's President now. That's just broken record drama queening.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2017, 07:24:16 pm »
sink...TBR has made a lot of progress since you were here last...I see your hatred still overwhelms you and I don't want TBR infected with it.

I made a huge mistake letting you back in...my apologies to you and to the other members

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2017, 07:25:10 pm »
I urge folks to look at that link I posted about the changes Jeff Bezos made at Washington Post. I kid you not, to attract more readers he’s actually focus testing headlines and stories. I guess the 5 W’s doesn’t matter much anymore.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2017, 07:26:41 pm »
sink...TBR has made a lot of progress since you were here last...I see your hatred still overwhelms you and I don't want TBR infected with it.

I made a huge mistake letting you back in...my apologies to you and to the other members

Aww don't show him the door yet...Jazz needs a playmate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2017, 07:27:13 pm »
I urge folks to look at that link I posted about the changes Jeff Bezos made at Washington Post. I kid you not, to attract more readers he’s actually focus testing headlines and stories. I guess the 5 W’s doesn’t matter much anymore.

He's applying Amazon strategies to the newspaper business.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2017, 07:32:33 pm »
I disagree with his brain-dead approach to trade (Trump has no idea that the trade deficit is not like the budget deficit).

We are in agreement there.  I hold the Conservative view while Trump holds the Democrat view.

I disagree with his intent to repeal Obamacare (fix it).

His intent?  I don't give a damn about his intent.  I care only about what he does.  And getting the federal government the hell out of the health insurance market is the right thing to do.  If only Trump believed that.

I disagree with giving tax breaks to business and the wealthy while giving crumbs to the middle class.

I wasn't aware that there was a tax on wealth in this country.  When did that begin?

btw, Trump supports raising taxes on those hedge fund manager types.  Sounds like he and you are on the same page there.

I disagree with his harsh and brutal immigration policies.

Which policies are those?  Please be specific.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2017, 07:33:52 pm »

You needn't apologize to me Nancy!  But it's very obvious that nothing has changed with him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2017, 07:51:27 pm »
WOW.... :facepalm2:

Your first clue might have been when right out of the box, he called Alabamans as "gap-toothed hicks."

Your next clue might have been the resumption of gattling gun posting, intended to essentailly wrest control of your forum.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2017, 08:00:52 pm »

Hallelujah. (In AA there is a saying "when nothing changes, nothing changes." He's living proof of that saying.)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online roamer_1

« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2017, 08:04:12 pm »
14 year old.  He took a 14 year old girl to his house, twice, and stripped her down.

ALLEGEDLY. You forgot that word.