Author Topic: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore  (Read 6531 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2017, 06:20:56 pm »
NOPE! But there may be some very confused women out there who have had all manner of disfiguring surgeries performed on them doing that!

The Virginia House of Delegates will welcome its first transgender member, Danica Roem, in January.  She beat the self-proclaimed "world's biggest homophobe."

Things are a-changin', Bigun.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:21:22 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2017, 06:21:58 pm »
The United States military believes transgenders exist and welcomes them into service.  Is the US military into fairy tales?

I know you don't believe that Iraq had WMD's.

But the miltary is not a scientific body, and they are subject to politics like anyone else, as we obviously saw under Obama.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2017, 06:22:39 pm »
I will jump in here..I could not let this statement pass with commenting..REALLY..the Wash Post and honorable organization...please!

Contrary to Donald J. Trump, yes, the WAPO, the NYTimes are both honorable organizations.

Especially when compared to FOXNEWS, otherwise known as State TV.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2017, 06:23:06 pm »
The Washington Post does not pay cash for stories.  Period.  No honorable media organization does.

Wanna bet?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2017, 06:23:45 pm »

But the miltary is not a scientific body, and they are subject to politics like anyone else, as we obviously saw under Obama.

But you're saying they're so gullible, they'll buy the idea there are transgenders.  Transgenders who, by the testimony of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, are serving honorably.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2017, 06:23:52 pm »
The Virginia House of Delegates will welcome its first transgender member, Danica Roem, in January.  She beat the self-proclaimed "world's biggest homophobe."

Things are a-changin', Bigun.

NO they aren't!  Not in the world of reality anyway!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2017, 06:24:17 pm »
Wanna bet?

Yep.  Show me where they have.  I know the National Enquirer does.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2017, 06:25:11 pm »
Contrary to Donald J. Trump, yes, the WAPO, the NYTimes are both honorable organizations.

Especially when compared to FOXNEWS, otherwise known as State TV.

Yeah right.  *****rollingeyes*****

The WaPo was LED to that story.  There's no way they could have on their own found four women who didn't know each other and "broke" this story if someone hadn't told them who to look for and where.

If they were really that good and honorab le...they have reported that one of the alleged victims ran a business with heavy ties to prominent Liberal Democrats.

But somehow this "honorable" news organization forgot to investigate that part and failed to report it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2017, 06:25:34 pm »
NO they aren't!  Not in the world of reality anyway!

The world of reality is that there are at least three gay members of the Texas Legislature, Bigun.  Texans are living in reality.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2017, 06:25:49 pm »
I believe the women.  You don't.  There are more women out there, in Alabama.  Roy Moore knows there are. He himself said "There will be more articles."

And that's about as close to the truth as all this is ever going to get. People with preconceived suppositions believing what they want to believe.

I believe in innocent till proven guilty. I believe the timing is suspicious and likely DNC backed. Until I see something other than sleazy media pillow talk, then I see no reaons for Moore to withdraw.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2017, 06:26:04 pm »

There were TONS of WMD in Iraq but that sneaky bastard Saddam had it all labeled insecticide instead of WMD!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2017, 06:26:50 pm »
Yeah right.  *****rollingeyes*****

The WaPo was LED to that story.  There's no way they could have on their own found four women who didn't know each other and "broke" this story if someone hadn't told them who to look for and where.

If they were really that good and honorab le...they have reported that one of the alleged victims ran a business with heavy ties to prominent Liberal Democrats.

But somehow this "honorable" news organization forgot to investigate that part and failed to report it.

Where's a link to that story from some place other than Gateway Pundit.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2017, 06:27:27 pm »
The world of reality is that there are at least three gay members of the Texas Legislature, Bigun.  Texans are living in reality.

Gay is gay but the DNA still does not lie!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2017, 06:28:28 pm »
And that's about as close to the truth as all this is ever going to get. People with preconceived suppositions believing what they want to believe.

I believe in innocent till proven guilty. I believe the timing is suspicious and likely DNC backed. Until I see something other than sleazy media pillow talk, then I see no reaons for Moore to withdraw.

I hope he doesn't.  I want the GOP (my former party) to be saddled with this blatherskite for the next year.  He will be a pain in the ass to Mitch McConnell as well as Donald Trump.  And he's always good for an outrageous remark every week or two.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2017, 06:31:22 pm »
I've noticed that i've got sinkspur on "ignore."    I am actually surprised,   because I normally do not put anyone on ignore.   He/she must have said something pretty egregious for me to have done that,   and I don't remember doing it or what he/she may have said to prompt it.     

So I ask the rest of you,   should I take him/her off of "ignore",   or is it still pointless to pay attention to anything he/she says?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2017, 06:33:38 pm »
I've noticed that i've got sinkspur on "ignore."    I am actually surprised,   because I normally do not put anyone on ignore.   He/she must have said something pretty egregious for me to have done that,   and I don't remember doing it or what he/she may have said to prompt it.     

So I ask the rest of you,   should I take him/her off of "ignore",   or is it still pointless to pay attention to anything he/she says?

He's the resident liberal and has been on extended vacation until this little controversy broke out.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2017, 06:34:17 pm »
I hope he doesn't.  He will be a pain in the ass to Mitch McConnell...

On that we can agree.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2017, 06:35:03 pm »
Gay is gay but the DNA still does not lie!

From what I can tell,   "gay"  usually means "sexually molested as a child."   So far this standard holds up pretty well against real world data.   

My son was telling me awhile back about this friend of his who is a psychological mess.    He occasionally dresses up as a girl and claims he wants to become a girl.    I asked my son if that boy had ever been molested as a child,   and he said "How did you know?"   

This is just one among many examples that I have seen in the past relating to "gay"  or "transgender"  people.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2017, 06:37:54 pm »

Where's a link to that story from some place other than Gateway Pundit.

I don't read Jim Hoff's propaganda outlet.  Nice try.  But you failed.

Besides the pictures of her with a bunch of Liberal Dems she has all over her Facebook page there's this:

One of Roy Moore's accusers worked as interpreter for Hillary Clinton campaign

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/_one_of_roy_moores_accusers_wo.html#incart_big-photo

And this:

On Facebook, Gibson shared a flier for a campaign rally for Moore's opponent, Doug Jones and an October visit on his behalf by Biden. On Oct. 15, Gibson shared a story about Moore and his comments that the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School occurred because Americans had "forgotten God's law."

"God is love, not divisive bigotry, racism, hate and intolerance of those different than us," she wrote under comments on the story.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/_one_of_roy_moores_accusers_wo.html

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2017, 06:40:31 pm »
He's the resident liberal and has been on extended vacation until this little controversy broke out.

Not a liberal.  But not a Republican anymore, thanks to Donald Trump.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2017, 06:43:01 pm »
The Virginia House of Delegates will welcome its first transgender member, Danica Roem, in January.

Why is that relevant with being a legislator?  I mean seriously, who cares?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2017, 06:44:25 pm »
I don't read Jim Hoff's propaganda outlet.  Nice try.  But you failed.

Besides the pictures of her with a bunch of Liberal Dems she has all over her Facebook page there's this:

One of Roy Moore's accusers worked as interpreter for Hillary Clinton campaign

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/_one_of_roy_moores_accusers_wo.html#incart_big-photo

And this:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/_one_of_roy_moores_accusers_wo.html

Gibson is a sign language interpreter and, as Sarah Rumpf lays out in detail here, she was working for the deaf community when translating for Hillary Clinton, not volunteering to aid the campaign.

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2017/11/11/tone-deaf-attempt-discrediting-one-roy-moores-accusers/

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2017, 06:45:03 pm »
Why is that relevant with being a legislator?  I mean seriously, who cares?

Bigots care.  The rest of us don't.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2017, 06:45:09 pm »
Not a liberal.  But not a Republican anymore, thanks to Donald Trump.

Is Trump too liberal for your liking?  Which of his policies turned you off?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2017, 06:48:00 pm »
Bigots care.  The rest of us don't.

Does that mean you are a bigot since you are the only one who cared to bring it up?  I mean shouldn't the content of their character be the focus here and not their sexuality?  Your focus seems to be on the latter.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-