Author Topic: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore  (Read 6530 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Why to you always lie? I said 17/18/19 NOT 15 or 16.

17, 18, 19 is still teen.  And people even excused him for reversing a court decision on a 17 year old pedophile who preyed on toddlers in the 4, 5 range when the other judges didn't.

He is one mixed up creep.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RetBobbyMI

17, 18, 19 is still teen.  And people even excused him for reversing a court decision on a 17 year old pedophile who preyed on toddlers in the 4, 5 range when the other judges didn't.

He is one mixed up creep.
So where’s the anger  9999hair out0000 at joe Biden who also fondles every female he gets close to?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There is also a classic book called "To kill a mockingbird", we know how that ended.

After Romney, Mike Lee, Toomey, etc. said Moore should step aside, now days later, others follow the pack.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Cruz added that normal men don't sign high school girls' yearbooks.

According to Erick Erickson's Twitter, he was known as a lawyer who cruised malls for young girls, and was ultimately banned from one mall for badgering them.

Edited---cops went on the record as remembering this.

All it takes is proof, of which there is none. Nothing but a signed yearbook, which is Gloria Allred's ratty piece of paper.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
It's not possible to Smear Roy Moore.

He believes transgenders have no rights, gays deserve death,  children should be taken away from their lesbian mothers, Muslims should not serve in Congress, and that Sharia Law is operative in Illinois and Indiana.  He has no respect for the Constitution or judicial authority and is a law unto himself, which is why he was booted off the Alabama Supreme Court TWICE.

Alabama Republicans like him because he's a finger in the eye to the rest of America.  Unfortunately for him, he's got to leave Alabama to be a US Senator and he is not going to be welcomed even by those in his own party.

So the real reason you hate him is because he doesn't agree with you politcally. This is just a convenient set of circumstances to accomplish your political agenda.

Funny how you LGBTQ supporters of all kinds of deviancy now protest because a 32 y/o guy might have dated an 18 y/o.
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

All it takes is proof, of which there is none. Nothing but a signed yearbook, which is Gloria Allred's ratty piece of paper.

@Free Vulcan

No, it doesn’t take proof.  It would in court, but politicians are tried in the court of public opinion.

Silver Pines

The Lord hates a waggin tongue.

@roamer_1

He does, but that doesn’t answer the question.   :tongue2:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@Free Vulcan

No, it doesn’t take proof.  It would in court, but politicians are tried in the court of public opinion.

That's pretty much what an election is. Voters 'try' a candidate based on positions, if they believe them, and if they represent their values. It is a legitimate 'trial'.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Response of each and all Republican Senators:
http://time.com/5023205/roy-moore-senate-republican-party/

Roy Moore's son, arrested 9 times for various offenses (though I didn't see any felonies, still bad)
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/moores-son-arrested-for-ninth-time
Last time in October. I admit this article may not impact candidate Roy Moore directly but it seems like irresponsible type of behavior for a son to do.

Offline libertybele

That's pretty much what an election is. Voters 'try' a candidate based on positions, if they believe them, and if they represent their values. It is a legitimate 'trial'.

To a degree yes.  So now herein lies a huge problem;  ANY candidate running can be falsely accused now for anything and the opposite party can hire people to make accusations and without a trial they are judged guilty.  What we now have is a government run by a Kangaroo Court within a Banana Republic.   We might as well go back to the times of accusing people of being witches and burning them at the stake. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
@Free Vulcan

So you basically admit this is all rumor, accusation, and innuendo.

Well I have the same that says this is all crap. Yours is no better than mine.

So form your opinions and remember that both they and buttholes are alike in the fact that they all stink, and that no one is a moral scumbag because they won't adopt your opinions based on the articles of liberal scumbag reporters and scumbag feminist attorneys.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's not possible to Smear Roy Moore.

He believes transgenders have no rights, gays deserve death,  children should be taken away from their lesbian mothers, Muslims should not serve in Congress, and that Sharia Law is operative in Illinois and Indiana.  He has no respect for the Constitution or judicial authority and is a law unto himself, which is why he was booted off the Alabama Supreme Court TWICE.

Alabama Republicans like him because he's a finger in the eye to the rest of America.  Unfortunately for him, he's got to leave Alabama to be a US Senator and he is not going to be welcomed even by those in his own party.

I don't believe there IS any such thing as a transgenedered person and further don't believe it is possible to create one!  DNA doesn't lie!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

He does, but that doesn’t answer the question.   :tongue2:

@CatherineofAragon

Yes, in fact, it does.

PROVE IT, or it's bullshit.

Offline sinkspur

So the real reason you hate him is because he doesn't agree with you politcally. This is just a convenient set of circumstances to accomplish your political agenda.

Funny how you LGBTQ supporters of all kinds of deviancy now protest because a 32 y/o guy might have dated an 18 y/o.

14 year old.  He took a 14 year old girl to his house, twice, and stripped her down.

No, I don't agree with Moore politically, but he's also lawless. He thought he had the right to refuse to honor Obergfell in Alabama, but his cohorts in the Supreme Court forced him to resign or be impeached.  Again. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Local reporters are not in the same league with the national reporters that investigated this.  The WAPO reporters were actually there on another story and began to be told about women who had stories about Moore.  So they pursued them.

These women did not come forward.  They were sought out by the WAPO.  And they all agreed to go on the record.

The reporter in question is known to do hit jobs on the GOP, and is rumored to have offered cash.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

I don't believe there IS any such thing as a transgenedered person and further don't believe it is possible to create one!  DNA doesn't lie!

Even though there are transgendered people walking around.  Using the same bathrooms you're using. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
14 year old.  He took a 14 year old girl to his house, twice, and stripped her down.

No, I don't agree with Moore politically, but he's also lawless. He thought he had the right to refuse to honor Obergfell in Alabama, but his cohorts in the Supreme Court forced him to resign or be impeached.  Again.

No proof, just allegations from uncredible witnesses. Your rumors are no better than my rumors.

If you want to believe rumor, innuendo, and salacious accusastions put forth by sleazball liberal hit reporters and attorneys who are known and proven liars, all cooked up by Dem hactivists, then that's your lack of character. Just remember to disinfect for fleas when you get up.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:15:09 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

The reporter in question is known to do hit jobs on the GOP, and is rumored to have offered cash.

The Washington Post does not pay cash for stories.  Period.  No honorable media organization does.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Even though there are transgendered people walking around.  Using the same bathrooms you're using.

If you're into fairy tales and not science, that's your constitutional right.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

No proof, just allegations from uncredible witnesses. Your rumors are no better than my rumors.

If you want to believe rumor, innuendo, and salacious accusastions put forth by sleazball liberal hit reporters and attorneys who are known and proven liars, all cooked up by Dem hactivists, then that's your lack of character. Just remember to disinfect for fleas when you get up.

I believe the women.  You don't.  There are more women out there, in Alabama.  Roy Moore knows there are. He himself said "There will be more articles."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

NOPE! But there may be some very confused women out there who have had all manner of disfiguring surgeries performed on them doing that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

If you're into fairy tales and not science, that's your constitutional right.

The United States military believes transgenders exist and welcomes them into service.  Is the US military into fairy tales?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Washington Post does not pay cash for stories.  Period.  No honorable media organization does.

I will jump in here..I could not let this statement pass with commenting..REALLY..the Wash Post and honorable organization...please!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/alabama-woman-claims-wapo-reporter-offered-1000s-accuse-roy-moore-sexual-abuse/

This same reporter did a hit piece on Rick Perry.

The Washington Post is not an honorable media organization. They are a DNC propaganda organ.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:25:34 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.