Author Topic: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore  (Read 6626 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2017, 09:16:21 pm »

And IF the allegations are true...this exonerates him how exactly?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Cruz, Cornyn withdraw endorsements of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2017, 11:47:45 pm »
Lynch mob mentality...all of this hysteria, until hard evidence is presented. Give the man a friggin break. There was more corroborated evidence with either of the Clinton’s and nothing came of it and the Lynch mobs got nowhere. Give it a rest for God’s sake.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online libertybele

« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2017, 12:54:08 am »
What?  It all angers me.    I am equal opportunity anger over fondling.  Especially young girls.  But it may anger me even worse that I believed Roy Moore was a Christian who fought to keep the Ten Commandments at the Courthouse.  Now we are learning who Roy is.

You are making the assumption that all the accusations and allegations are true.  What if they are not?  Then we have given the very power that Moore might have had as a conservative going into the Senate back to the likes of McConnell and the DC swamp.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2017, 04:33:54 am »
Lynch mob mentality...all of this hysteria, until hard evidence is presented. Give the man a friggin break. There was more corroborated evidence with either of the Clinton’s and nothing came of it and the Lynch mobs got nowhere. Give it a rest for God’s sake.

No. 

@RetBobbyMI