Author Topic: Houston Refuses to Hire Kaepernick, Instead Sign Quarterback Who Hasn’t Played In Years (LOL)  (Read 985 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Sarah Palin News
By Warner Todd Huston -
November 8, 2017

Mark the Houston Texans as yet another NFL team that has avoided hiring anti-American protester Colin Kaepernick as the team just signed a quarterback that hasn’t even played for six seasons instead of giving Kaepernick a shot.

Mark the Houston Texans as yet another NFL team that has avoided hiring anti-American protester Colin Kaepernick as the team just signed a quarterback that hasn’t even played for six seasons instead of giving Kaepernick a shot.

(more)
https://www.sarahpalinnews.com/2017/11/08/houston-refuses-hire-kaepernick-instead-sign-quarterback-hasnt-played-years/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Tony Dungy proved he is an A__hole
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Tony Dungy proved he is an A__hole

He's only an "A_hole" because he didn't allow any off-the-field events/statements enter into his objective opinion of Kaepernick as a QB...which is what the average fan/viewer wants.  Get rid of politics and social protests and limit the topic to football.

I posted the pic from the article to point out that media 'bias' isn't limited to the Left.   ^-^   They could have used a different pic but chose that one.

...glad they did. btw.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

He's only an "A_hole" because he didn't allow any off-the-field events/statements enter into his objective opinion of Kaepernick as a QB...which is what the average fan/viewer wants.  Get rid of politics and social protests and limit the topic to football.

I posted the pic from the article to point out that media 'bias' isn't limited to the Left.   ^-^   They could have used a different pic but chose that one.

...glad they did. btw.

Not going to read it but if Dungy said anything other than Kapernic SUCKS as a quarterback, he is as FOS as you are!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

...glad they did. btw.
Sorry, but pro-football is too high a profile to simply put to rest any and all off the field antics.  Morality means something, and is one reason we do not celebrate football players who are pedophiles or rapists either.

And you are way off if you believe the average fan wants only a good QB.  They want a good person too, which is why that average fan you are speaking about is causing the NFL to lose more and more fans each week.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The collusion grievance pretty he filed pretty much put the kibosh on any chance a team would sign him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024