Author Topic: TweetStorm: Steve Deace says Roy Moore will SUE over sex abuse accusations [very strange stuff]  (Read 485 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Right Scoop
BY SOOPERMEXICAN
Nov. 9, 2017 5:56 pm

The Deacinator took to Twitter after the news broke that his friend, Judge Moore, was being accused of sexually harassing a minor years ago. He had some very interesting things to say about it, especially since he spoke to Moore’s wife about it today. I didn’t post all the tweets, instead copied the texts for ease of reading.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/tweetstorm-steve-deace-says-roy-moore-will-sue-over-sex-abuse-accusations/#ixzz4xztjpf1k
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

As someone here asked, where were Moore's accusers when he was running for the Senate... or back when he was a controversial judge?  Why make these accusations now?

I don't buy the argument that all of these recent accusers in all of these stories (not just Judge Moore) waited because they thought no one would take them seriously.  This isn't 30, 40 or more years ago when such allegations of impropriety wouldn't be believed or that if true, they must have done something to provoke the rape or bad behavior, or that law enforcement wouldn't investigate or prosecute because the accused was so high profile.  And there is some question as to whether the accused in many o these cases can be prosecuted years after the incident allegedly occurred.    Even if a case could be brought, any evidence is probably long gone and any witnesses could be in the cemetery by now.  What are the accusers looking for here?  Justice?  Or maybe revenge, or money or 15 minutes of fame?  Or maybe they just don't like some high profile individual, so they will fabricate some unsavory encounter and put it out there to take down the accused.

I pity the accused here.  How are they supposed to remember an incident that may or may not have occurred years ago?  If they are innocent, how do they counter the allegations?  And why is everyone so quick to distance themselves from the accused before the allegations can be proven (if they can be proven)?   Heck, Bill Cosby lost everything, including awards and honorary degrees, even before the one case brought against him was tried (and so far, he hasn't been convicted of anything).  We are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but in these cases, the accused is being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

I do hope Judge Moore fights these allegations and not give into pressure to settle money on what could be a bunch of extortionists.  Make the accusers prove their allegations and if they can't, make sure that fact is highly publicized.  If it's possible, countersue for defamation if there is no proof of these accusations.  Any would-be extortionist should be humiliated to deter anyone else from making false accusations ever again.