Author Topic: Levin puts GOP on NOTICE: You're going to get Trump impeached!  (Read 7014 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Levin puts GOP on NOTICE: You're going to get Trump impeached!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2017, 04:08:03 pm »
Bleh. As if you ever listened to talk radio. It's abundantly clear that all you listen to is K-Pop music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz5Lvsr3Kb0

Time is short for me to hear yelling and screaming. I got better things to do.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2017, 04:08:09 pm »
I intend to be a far greater thorn in the side of the Republican party than your average Democrat, until viable third party for Conservatives is established and that party is nothing but an historical footnote of irrelevance.

Don't flatter yourself.  You're a joke.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2017, 04:09:27 pm »
"Give it a rest" was my way of saying as politely as I could that I think your post is a load of crap---the very essence of "vapid".

"Trump has done nothing to help his own situation, he has only exacerbated the polarization in the country."

What part of that statement is 'crap' exactly?

Or are you as deaf as you are blind in your rabid devotion to Trump to the point you cannot discern what is plain as day to any casual observer?

I'll go ahead and assume yes.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:11:34 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2017, 04:10:06 pm »
It's abundantly clear that all you listen to is K-Pop music....

Never heard of K-Pop. But I must say I like it!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 04:10:51 pm »
Don't flatter yourself.  You're a joke.

Except you won't be laughing.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2017, 04:18:33 pm »
:yawn2:

It's people like Levin is why I don't listen to Talk Radio a lot..

If you're still on the fence regarding the efficacy of talk radio, Salem Radio will knock you off that fence. It's all-Trump 24/7.

:3:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2017, 04:25:55 pm »
No.  Not gonna happen.

Put me on ignore if your delicate sensibilities cannot handle what I have to post.

But I am going to be loud and vociferously insistent about getting Conservatives to abandon and dump your failed party.  Your president is a national embarrassment to boot.

Some people have moral backbone, Trump has done wonders on social conservative issues, when Ben Shapiro talks, he is nothing but a big phony.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 04:27:44 pm »
"Trump has done nothing to help his own situation, he has only exacerbated the polarization in the country."

What part of that statement is 'crap' exactly?

Or are you as deaf as you are blind in your rabid devotion to Trump to the point you cannot discern what is plain as day to any casual observer?

I'll go ahead and assume yes.

Trump's done more for conservatism than any president in 50 years, but we know if we list accomplisjments, cry babies yell and scream that someone is derailing the conversation.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2017, 04:28:56 pm »
He's on the Dem payroll, folks, or may as well be.

Agree. His conservatism seems phony, he'll probably bring up that guy from Italy as being a true conservative.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2017, 04:34:37 pm »
Agree. His conservatism seems phony,

That is exactly what Republican Democrat-Enablers like McConnell and his lackeys have been saying to me for the last couple of years the moment I stopped donating and voting for them and their party.

If you think refusing to support a Liberal-Left Statist party is evidence that my 'conservatism is phony' I submit you have confused party loyalty with principles.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2017, 04:38:05 pm »
Some talk about India, Shapiro and Medved have their religious slant too. I think these people just might not like Trump because they are not mainstream white Americans. They are paranoid. There is nothing do explain their views except their skin color.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2017, 04:43:15 pm »
Some talk about India, Shapiro and Medved have their religious slant too. I think these people just might not like Trump because they are not mainstream white Americans. They are paranoid. There is nothing do explain their views except their skin color.

Yeah, that's not racist.  I'll chalk it up to the booze talking from your fingertips this morning.

I find it interesting that someone who is a rabid Trump supporter and insists that they are the measure of Conservatism, opines that my Conservatism is 'phony' while basing their observations on skin color and not merit.  I'd say you are a tad confused on what Conservatism used to stand for.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:48:05 pm by INVAR »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2017, 04:46:34 pm »
No.  Not gonna happen.

Put me on ignore if your delicate sensibilities cannot handle what I have to post.

But I am going to be loud and vociferously insistent about getting Conservatives to abandon and dump your failed party.  Your president is a national embarrassment to boot.

And then some.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2017, 04:47:59 pm »
Yeah, that's not racist.  I'll chalk it up to the booze talking from your fingertips this morning

It's not racist. It's downright stupid. He is talking about the skin color of American Jews. Tom is on effing acid.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2017, 04:50:07 pm »
Yeah, that's not racist.  I'll chalk it up to the booze talking from your fingertips this morning.

I find it interesting that someone who is a rabid Trump supporter and insists that they are the measure of Conservatism, opines that my Conservatism is 'phony' while basing their observations on skin color and not merit.  I'd say you are a tad confused on what Conservatism used to stand for.

About a year or so back I discovered that my great grandfather was Jewish.

Apparently I'm not white enough to like Trump.  :silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2017, 04:53:06 pm »

Yes.  As an American of direct Irish-German descent - apparently I am not 'white enough' either.

Oh the Trump fans certainly do make it impossible to even attempt to agree with their prince, even when he accidentally stumbles into doing something right.

All they do is remind us daily that such a mob is not a place any of us want to be part of.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2017, 05:11:51 pm »
History teaches that democrats will always try the impeachment routine when republicans fail to present a united front and fully support a republican president, like night follows day.
It's a smokescreen. It's their trump card. As the media focus started to shift to Hillary's very real crimes, up to and including questions of selling strategically important resources to a potential enemy for fun and profit, the Dems have whipped out the "Impeachment" kerfuffle to take the heat off the Uranium One investigation.

It's a distraction and if Republicans will ignore it and just say "No way. Now about Hillary...", and the corruption at the DOJ, and move on with their eyes on the prize (and prosecute), they won't get their asses handed to them.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:12:47 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2017, 05:14:04 pm »

I grew up on Long Island and had tons of Jewish friends. And let me tell you
Jewish girls are hot!

What's not to like? Leave the Jewish angle alone.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2017, 05:15:35 pm »

You do know that Trumps' daughter, son in law and their children are Jewish don't you?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2017, 05:16:29 pm »
One should take caution about the results, but I think the 3 big elections all voted for the Democratic candidate Clinton last election.

New Jersey, Virginia and the other big one??  I forget it.

I also heard that Trump actually polled better in VA. than Gillespie per both elections.

It will be a battle to forge ahead with conservative values.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2017, 05:17:15 pm »
Jewish girls are hot!

I'd think one could say that about most ethnic groups.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2017, 05:18:44 pm »
Including India, there was a girl at the University, really beautiful to think about until this day.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2017, 05:21:16 pm »
Mark Levin is 100% correct IMHO!
Yep. Pity the message is getting covered with the graffiti of identity politics and idolatry.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2017, 05:21:32 pm »
Jewish girls are hot!

You're painting with a broad brush there pal....

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2017, 05:23:49 pm »
So how many time has he put the GOP on notice??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/