Author Topic: Levin puts GOP on NOTICE: You're going to get Trump impeached!  (Read 7010 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Levin puts GOP on NOTICE: You're going to get Trump impeached!
« on: November 09, 2017, 02:40:59 pm »
Posted November 08, 2017 07:21 PM by Nate Madden

Posted November 08, 2017 07:21 PM by Nate Madden

Republican gubernatorial candidate Ed Gillespie pauses as he delivers a concession speech during an election party in Richmond, Va., Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017. Gillespie lost to Democrat Ralph Northam. AP Photo | Steve Helber

Don’t believe the Democrat-driven anti-Trump hype about Tuesday night’s election results, said LevinTV host Mark Levin. The real blame for the election losses lies with Republican leadership in Congress.

Levin went on to explain that in addition to factors like immigration and Democrat-leaning northern Virginia's increasing political clout, one of the biggest factors Tuesday night — most notably, Ed Gillespie's loss in Virginia's gubernatorial race — was the repeated failures of the do-nothing Republican Congress.

This should serve as a wake-up call, said Levin.

more
https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/levin-puts-gop-on-notice-youre-going-to-get-trump-impeached
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:44:47 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Levin puts GOP on NOTICE: You're going to get Trump impeached!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 02:43:28 pm »
Mark Levin is 100% correct IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:58:19 pm »
 :silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 03:09:48 pm »
Levin has gone 'round the bend.

Trump has done nothing to help his own situation, he has only exacerbated the polarization in the country.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 03:11:22 pm »
History teaches that democrats will always try the impeachment routine when republicans fail to present a united front and fully support a republican president, like night follows day.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 03:17:09 pm »
Mark Levin is 100% correct IMHO!

I’m afraid Trump’s impeachment would suit the GOPe just fine.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 03:19:51 pm »

Trump has done nothing to help his own situation, he has only exacerbated the polarization in the country.

Levin is especially disappointing. He either has abandoned caring about the constitution or never did to begin with.

The only reason Trump won't be impeached is because he's a coward who will abandon ship and spend the rest of his life whining about how the GOP betrayed him. He's nothing but a political suicide bomber.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 03:21:05 pm »

Oh, do give a damn rest @INVAR   *****rollingeyes*****

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 03:24:03 pm »

I agree @skeeter   Impeachment would be heavenly for the GOPe, especially those in Congress.  They'll have gotten rid of the guy making them work and holding them accountable .... and Congressional republicans, now back to the minority, can shrug and claim "hey, it's not our fault".

Term limits, my friends.  Term limits.

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 03:24:51 pm »
Levin is especially disappointing. He either has abandoned caring about the constitution or never did to begin with.

The only reason Trump won't be impeached is because he's a coward who will abandon ship and spend the rest of his life whining about how the GOP betrayed him. He's nothing but a political suicide bomber.

Time to refill the meds @Cripplecreek ??

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 03:27:17 pm »

I understand the words you typed, but in that sequence they make no sense.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 03:27:37 pm »
Oh, do give a damn rest @INVAR   *****rollingeyes*****

No.  Not gonna happen.

Put me on ignore if your delicate sensibilities cannot handle what I have to post.

But I am going to be loud and vociferously insistent about getting Conservatives to abandon and dump your failed party.  Your president is a national embarrassment to boot.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 03:31:09 pm »
 :yawn2:

It's people like Levin is why I don't listen to Talk Radio a lot..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 03:35:27 pm »
No.  Not gonna happen.

Put me on ignore if your delicate sensibilities cannot handle what I have to post.

But I am going to be loud and vociferously insistent about getting Conservatives to abandon and dump your failed party.

Most of them already have done so!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 03:44:16 pm »
:yawn2:

It's people like Levin is why I don't listen to Talk Radio a lot..

Bleh. As if you ever listened to talk radio. It's abundantly clear that all you listen to is K-Pop music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz5Lvsr3Kb0

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 03:53:45 pm »
History teaches that democrats will always try the impeachment routine when republicans fail to present a united front and fully support a republican president, like night follows day.

Then we should learn from history, shouldn't we?   

Forget how we all felt about Trump before the election.   The Dems practice solidarity;  we better do so as well or we'll get steamrolled.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 03:55:22 pm »
No.  Not gonna happen.

But I am going to be loud and vociferously insistent about getting Conservatives to abandon and dump your failed party.  Your president is a national embarrassment to boot.

He's on the Dem payroll, folks, or may as well be.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline endicom

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 03:57:27 pm »

Nonsense. He has exposed the divisions, especially in the antics of the lunatic left.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 03:59:26 pm »
The Dems practice solidarity;  we better do so as well or we'll get steamrolled.

Solidarity to what? The GOP stands for nothing. If it were not for Donny being President, they would all be sitting in the corner pointing at Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer saying they're bad but give no original ideas.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 04:00:11 pm »

Indeed.

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2017, 04:00:52 pm »
No.  Not gonna happen.

LOL.  Oh, do relax @INVAR   "Give it a rest" was my way of saying as politely as I could that I think your post is a load of crap---the very essence of "vapid".

I don't expect you to stop and I'll not put you on ignore.  Your posts are comic relief.  Keep 'em coming!!   :laugh:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2017, 04:01:42 pm »
Bleh. As if you ever listened to talk radio. It's abundantly clear that all you listen to is K-Pop music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz5Lvsr3Kb0

I'd much rather listen to K-POP than talk radio these days.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 04:03:41 pm »

Oh yes, the R wing of the uniparty would be very happy to see Trump impeached.
Which is why they have not said a word critical of the corrupt Mueller and his corrupt
team of Hillary donors. Not one word about the illegal unethical witch hunt to get some
thing witch the Rats can use to impeach Trump once the Rats retake the House in 2018.

Notice the GOP leadership is doing everything they can to lose the House and the Senate
so they can pretend to just be bystanders to the illegal coup taking place in DC.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:04:47 pm by jpsb »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2017, 04:05:05 pm »
The Dems practice solidarity;  we better do so as well or we'll get steamrolled.   

Right, because being unified for Big Government Statism is always a good thing in the minds of tyrants and their useful idiots.

He's on the Dem payroll, folks, or may as well be.   

That's hilarious coming from an advocate and talking-point spouter of absolutely everything the radical Left has dished out in the last 40 years.

As to payroll, money does not motivate me anymore than running with a herd of lemmings does.  I intend to be a far greater thorn in the side of the Republican party than your average Democrat, until viable third party for Conservatives is established and that party is nothing but an historical footnote of irrelevance.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:06:11 pm by INVAR »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2017, 04:06:39 pm »
Then we should learn from history, shouldn't we?   

The Dems practice solidarity; we better do so as well or we'll get steamrolled.

"Conservatives" amaze at Donna Brazile's revelations. They think the democrats must be coming apart. But in fact, the democrats are getting to the business of airing their problems.

Meanwhile there is scant evidence of any improvements for the GOP. They just resign, since problem solving is not on found on their "skillsets."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln