Poll

Where are you on GOP Conservative Scale?

So Conservative that I think Senators Cruz and Lee are Sell-Outs
1 (7.1%)
Conservative enough to realize Cruz and Lee are doing the best they can
9 (64.3%)
Trump is the Best thing that’s ever happened to Conservatism
0 (0%)
Trump needs more Time to prove he’s more Conservative than Reagan
0 (0%)
I give up, We need more Bread and Circuses and free weed
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 05, 2017, 10:57:54 pm

Author Topic: Where are you on GOP Conservative Scale?  (Read 8349 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Where are you on GOP Conservative Scale?
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2017, 06:27:13 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2017, 06:34:56 am »

Oh. You're a "Furry". I don't swing that way but Tom probably does.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2017, 06:39:15 am »
Listen you dumb bastard. I stated in the first GD post on this silly thread how I voted. I VOTED FOR FREE POT! How much clearer do I have to make that. If I voted for more Conservative than Lyin' Ted I would have stated that because I know it angries your blood when I say Lyin' Ted.

BTW: McMuffin

You Bogarted the whole stash and sold it to your crack whore tenants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2017, 06:45:06 am »
You Bogarted the whole stash and sold it to your crack whore tenants.

You got that right dude. You should have been there. Those stoned broads were putting out......their cigarettes in the ashtray.

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2017, 06:49:14 am »
Listen you dumb bastard. I stated in the first GD post on this silly thread how I voted. I VOTED FOR FREE POT! How much clearer do I have to make that. If I voted for more Conservative than Lyin' Ted I would have stated that because I know it angries your blood when I say Lyin' Ted.

BTW: McMuffin

You being from an area of the Country that has no problem voting multiple times in a single election, regardless of a pulse, I just have to assume you did that here.  I'd bet you voted twice for free weed.   

I've looked all over the Net on proper Poll etiquette classes, the soonest I can get in is in February.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2017, 06:59:21 am »
    Are you the only vote on my stupid poll that Cruz and Lee are sellouts or was it @Right_in_Virginia ? Simple Question. Binary actually.

Enquiring Minds want to Know?

I was on a cruise with the wife and happily sans internet - so I have no clue what the hell triggered your poll.  I'll assume it was all the free pot you smoked.

This is what your Gift Card will look like when you receive it in the mail next week, be sure to call @RoosGirl to activate prior to usage, phone number on the front sticker, do not lick.

You can keep the card.  Wife knows where I sleep first and foremost; secondly she can shoot holes in dimes from just about any firearm and I do not wish to die tired; and lastly - the skank on the card seems more Frank's type than my type if I were single, which happily I am not.

With the inclusion of free weed, no one will give two shites about poll etiquette and protocols, only that you change the bong water, pass the bowl and do not cough on the mirrors when full.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2017, 07:00:36 am »
   You being from an area of the Country that has no problem voting multiple times in a single election, regardless of a pulse, I just have to assume you did that here.  I'd bet you voted twice for free weed.   

I've looked all over the Net on proper Poll etiquette classes, the soonest I can get in is in February.

Let me tell you pal. I can prove how I voted if I bother to screen shot this shit. The question you voted for is always highlighted after you vote. I should do that so that you can move on to other suspects, but I am enjoying being lumped in with the riff raff. The investigation continues my little yellow friend.....

Offline corbe

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2017, 07:04:54 am »
    I take it that's a NO, @INVAR I'll keep the gift card, thank you.
    I sure missed ya when you took off, I even checked your posting history on the 4th day, thought you might have got tangled up with someone.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2017, 01:05:14 pm »
I was on a cruise with the wife and happily sans internet - so I have no clue what the hell triggered your poll.  I'll assume it was all the free pot you smoked.

Mrs. Liberty and I love cruises!  Hope you had a great time!  There was something nice about watching the cell phone signal die as we crossed the Mexican border headed South.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2017, 03:57:18 pm »
Mrs. Liberty and I love cruises!  Hope you had a great time!  There was something nice about watching the cell phone signal die as we crossed the Mexican border headed South.

The wife earned this cruise from her company and we got to visit the Bahamas, which was a first for us.

Had great time and got to meet many crazy people she works with.

It's amazing what a warm sun and seemingly limitless booze will do to turn stuffy-reserved types into pole-humping wild maniacs.

Lots of laughs and sun.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2017, 04:02:14 pm »
The wife earned this cruise from her company and we got to visit the Bahamas, which was a first for us.

Had great time and got to meet many crazy people she works with.

It's amazing what a warm sun and seemingly limitless booze will do to turn stuffy-reserved types into pole-humping wild maniacs.

Lots of laughs and sun.

I did a Bahama cruise with a bunch of FReepers, back in the day (Summer, '01).  Nassau was one of the ports, you probably visited.  We had a short, 3-day Cruise on Royal Caribbean.  It's a nice place to visit.  We visited Grand Cayman once.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2017, 04:16:21 pm »
   I want to start a new poll:

Who on this Forum thinks Cruz and Lee are sellouts?

A:  Jazzhead
     B:  Trumpers
     C:  Invar

Let's just assume for a moment it's not a Trumpster trying to screw up my Poll again, (yea right).
    I know all will quickly and incorrectly assume it's @INVAR or one of his sock accounts here and I disagree the per ponderous of evidence is just not there to support these scandalous allegations and I would expect him to pursue charges if he loses this poll.

I have a deeper theory of how TBR is brainwashing you all into a bunch of Trump Trolls but the batteries in my keyboard are dying, another time.

Wasn't me.   I've stated my position before.  I want the GOP to succeed.   That means I want Trump to succeed.   With a razor-thin majority,  the GOP needs solidarity to succeed.   Give a little, get a lot -  legislation that both Cruz and Collins can support, because that's the only thing that can defeat Democratic obstructionism.   Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2017, 04:34:58 pm »
That's hilarious coming from someone who is a demonstrable enemy to everything good and perfect.

The operating method of the GOP has repeatedly been 'give a little - and get absolutely nothing and crow about it.  Then, give away the rest - adopt the Democrat platform and resell it as their own'.

I want the failed party to go the way of the Whigs - and I will do my part to help make that happen.

Offline thackney

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2017, 07:22:31 pm »
   I want to start a new poll:

Who on this Forum thinks Cruz and Lee are sellouts?

A:  Jazzhead
     B:  Trumpers
     C:  Invar

Let's just assume for a moment it's not a Trumpster trying to screw up my Poll again, (yea right).
    I know all will quickly and incorrectly assume it's @INVAR or one of his sock accounts here and I disagree the per ponderous of evidence is just not there to support these scandalous allegations and I would expect him to pursue charges if he loses this poll.

I have a deeper theory of how TBR is brainwashing you all into a bunch of Trump Trolls but the batteries in my keyboard are dying, another time.

Heck, I think that might have been me.  But if I remember correctly, I was focused on the So Conservative... part.  I rarely find a scale that has an option for "more conservative" than I want to pick.  I don't really view them as sell outs, but I do find I don't agree with every single position they state.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2017, 07:53:04 pm »
    I know all will quickly and incorrectly assume it's @INVAR or one of his sock accounts here...

I just caught that from Thack's reposting of the quote - and I do have to wonder aloud where anyone would assume I have 'sock accounts here'??

Sock puppet accounts are usually a no-no on any forum - and I am pretty sure Myst has the ability to see if different member accounts in different monikers are posting from the same IP.

I am assuredly NOT.  I have been and am the same handle here and elsewhere for 20 years, unless the name was already in use by someone else - and that was usually on forums not pertaining to current events or politics.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2017, 08:04:19 pm »
Where is the 'Genghis Kahn was a liberal' choice?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2017, 08:08:46 pm »
I just caught that from Thack's reposting of the quote - and I do have to wonder aloud where anyone would assume I have 'sock accounts here'??

Sock puppet accounts are usually a no-no on any forum - and I am pretty sure Myst has the ability to see if different member accounts in different monikers are posting from the same IP.

I am assuredly NOT.  I have been and am the same handle here and elsewhere for 20 years, unless the name was already in use by someone else - and that was usually on forums not pertaining to current events or politics.

I'll bet $$$ @corbe is just yanking your leg....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2017, 08:23:03 pm »
I'll bet $$$ @corbe is just yanking your leg....

Corbe?  No way!

Offline corbe

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2017, 08:32:42 pm »
   I just threw that 'sock puppet' account crap in there for the dramatic effect.  I would never truly believe any member could get away with that here.

@INVAR I was just being a drunk azzhole last night, as most assumed, with the loose implications, trolling very badly. 

Next time don't disappear for a week without letting someone know.

888high58888

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2017, 08:56:16 pm »
   I just threw that 'sock puppet' account crap in there for the dramatic effect.  I would never truly believe any member could get away with that here.

@INVAR I was just being a drunk azzhole last night, as most assumed, with the loose implications, trolling very badly. 

Next time don't disappear for a week without letting someone know.

You can see the keys on the keyboard and post somewhat coherently when drunk???

Impressive.

Most impressive.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2017, 08:57:45 pm »

Impressive.

Most impressive.

Not really. It would be a feat if he could post sober.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2017, 09:17:04 pm »

Impressive.

Most impressive.

Most of us can...a knack I've developed since my college Fraternity days.
I will NOT comply.