Author Topic: Feds: Small-Town Police Chief Said Black People Were 'Like ISIS' And Wished He Could 'Mow ’Em Down'  (Read 7463 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Feds: Small-Town Police Chief Said Black People Were 'Like ISIS' And Wished He Could 'Mow ’Em Down'

WASHINGTON ― A former police chief of a predominately white small town in New Jersey said African-Americans had “no value” and were “like ISIS,” and suggested putting them before a firing squad, federal authorities alleged this week.

Federal authorities have arrested Frank Nucera Jr., who until recently was chief of Bordentown Township Police Department. They allege the now-retired officer referred to African-Americans using various racial slurs and instructed his officers to position police dogs at high school basketball games to intimidate African-Americans, according to a criminal complaint unsealed on Wednesday.

Continued at: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/frank-nucera-bordentown-hate-crime_us_59f9e457e4b00c6145e32c0b

It might be Huffington Post but I do see this story is being written about in other places.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Disgusting....

But one of the good aspects of free speech is people like this idiot can reveal who they really are so they can be rejected and lose their authority.

Offline RoosGirl

What an a-hole.

Two things I note from the story:

1. This is in a NE state and not the south.

2. They did not censor any foul language except for the n-word.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Oh gosh I lived in Bordentown for a year. (In the 90s) It's pretty and has a lovely view of the Delaware River.

And world famous Mastoris diner! 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 07:00:37 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What an a-hole.

Two things I note from the story:

1. This is in a NE state and not the south.

2. They did not censor any foul language except for the n-word.
When I graduated from High School our schools had been integrated for seven years. They were still burning buses in Boston so their children did not have to go to school with "those people".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Those disgusting redneck southerners....oh, wait...

Offline dfwgator

Those disgusting redneck southerners....oh, wait...

Now your northern n____ a Negro
You see he's got his dignity
Down here we're too ignorant to realize
That the North has set the n____ free
Yes he's free to be put in a cage
In Harlem in New York City
And he's free to be put in a cage on the South-Side of Chicago
And the West-Side
And he's free to be put in a cage in Hough in Cleveland
And he's free to be put in a cage in East St. Louis
And he's free to be put in a cage in Fillmore in San Francisco
And he's free to be put in a cage in Roxbury in Boston
They're gatherin' 'em up from miles around
Keepin' the n____ down

We're rednecks, we're rednecks
And we don't know our __ from a hole in the ground

-Randy Newman "Rednecks"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Now your northern n____ a Negro
You see he's got his dignity
Down here we're too ignorant to realize
That the North has set the n____ free
Yes he's free to be put in a cage
In Harlem in New York City
And he's free to be put in a cage on the South-Side of Chicago
And the West-Side
And he's free to be put in a cage in Hough in Cleveland
And he's free to be put in a cage in East St. Louis
And he's free to be put in a cage in Fillmore in San Francisco
And he's free to be put in a cage in Roxbury in Boston
They're gatherin' 'em up from miles around
Keepin' the n____ down

We're rednecks, we're rednecks
And we don't know our __ from a hole in the ground

-Randy Newman "Rednecks"

I'm not sure what the point of that is?  Some songs probably shouldn't be quoted anywhere. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The small town police chief knows his crime statistics,

White guilt, SJWs would have him not speak openly on the forbidden subject.

https://infogram.com/Black-34991937313
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
In the summer of 1969, my family took our first and only real vacation, a week at Myrtle Beach SC, at very nice hotel right on the beach and with a pool, two rooms with an ocean view. It was quite the adventure for me at 8 years old. My dad loaded the car, a big Chrysler he’d just gotten, a boat of a car and with air conditioning and power windows. We, my dad and mom and my older brother and my future SIL, left from Camp Hill PA at 2:00 AM on a Thursday morning and my dad drove pretty much straight through to Myrtle Beach.  We made a couple of quick bathroom breaks, stopped at a dinner in Salisbury MD for breakfast where I ate grits for the first time, made a quick stop at the Chesapeake Bay Tunnel Bridge and got to Myrtle Beach later that afternoon.

In my 8 years of life thus far, I’d never been below the Mason Dixon Line before. And we lived in an all-white, very waspy neighborhood, there were no black kids in my elementary school.

When we got to the hotel, the manager (who may have been the owner) showed us around. When he took us to look at the pool, there were two black kids, about my same age, swimming in it.  He started apologizing profusely, telling my dad not to get the wrong idea – “I won’t let any bleep stay here nor will any other place here in Myrtle Beach. But sometimes I let one of my maids, and she’s a good girl, has worked here for a long time, well I allow her kids to use the pool but before any guests arrive.” Then he yelled at them, and not very nicely, to get the hell out of the pool – “don’t you see the guests are here and these white folk don’t want to see you?”  Then he reassured my dad that he kept the very pool clean and that those “bleep” kids were kept pretty clean by their mama but he always used extra pool cleaner after they were in there and that nobody ever caught anything from them. Seriously.

My dad wasn’t exactly a supporter of civil rights at the time, nor was my mom, but they were both taken back a bit.

What I really remember was wanting to go swimming and after we settled in our room talking my mother into letting me go to the pool. It was empty except for me. And I kept thinking how nice it would have been to have had some kids my age to play with and sad that it seemed that the only kids around had been kicked out, understanding that it was because they were black, but not really understanding why.  **nononono*
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline dfwgator

I'm not sure what the point of that is?  Some songs probably shouldn't be quoted anywhere.

The song is sung from the perspective of a southerner who calls out  Northerners for their faux sanctimony towards blacks, it was in response to the Boston bussing riots. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Oh gosh I lived in Bordentown for a year. (In the 90s) It's pretty and has a lovely view of the Delaware River.

And world famous Mastoris diner!

Props to Mastoris diner!    I used to stop there a lot back in the day on the road to Princeton. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online roamer_1

What I really remember was wanting to go swimming and after we settled in our room talking my mother into letting me go to the pool. It was empty except for me. And I kept thinking how nice it would have been to have had some kids my age to play with and sad that it seemed that the only kids around had been kicked out, understanding that it was because they were black, but not really understanding why.  **nononono*

For me, that's way the other way around. I grew up in Chicago, and I have never found, in the South, or Midwest, or West, the raw, unrelenting racism present in that town. I am eternally grateful I didn't grow up in it, like many of my kin.

Offline musiclady

Bet I know what political party this guy belongs to......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RoosGirl

The small town police chief knows his crime statistics,

White guilt, SJWs would have him not speak openly on the forbidden subject.

https://infogram.com/Black-34991937313

@truth_seeker
So you agree with the former Chief's advice that all the black people be lined up before a firing squad?

Offline truth_seeker

@truth_seeker
So you agree with the former Chief's advice that all the black people be lined up before a firing squad?

No. Do you have any comments on crime statistics?

Offline RoosGirl

No. Do you have any comments on crime statistics?

Yes.  Crime sucks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually, the writer was pointing out the hypocrisy of sanctimoniously demanding that the South segregate, while the North was just as resistant to the concept. Like I said, they were still burning School Buses in Boston, fully seven years after our schools had been integrated in MD.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

Yes.  Crime sucks.

Don't get him started on IQ's and such..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes.  Crime sucks.

If crime sucks, does law enforcement blow?

Offline RoosGirl

If crime sucks, does law enforcement blow?

Yes, when they use inflammatory language to discuss this kind of issue.  Even I know better than to excuse the behavior described in the article by suggesting it was justified because of statistics, and I say some crazy shit.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:58:42 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline truth_seeker

"Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.[43][44][45]"

Repeating the bolded portion:

According to the US Department of Justice, The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites

This is unchanged, from recent years. The US federal government states blacks murder people, at 8 times the rates of whites.

During Obama, these statistics were buried very, very deeply and difficult to find.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.."

Jesse Jackson

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jesse_Jackson

Offline RoosGirl

"Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.[43][44][45]"

Repeating the bolded portion:

According to the US Department of Justice, The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites

This is unchanged, from recent years. The US federal government states blacks murder people, at 8 times the rates of whites.

During Obama, these statistics were buried very, very deeply and difficult to find.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.."

Jesse Jackson

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jesse_Jackson

What is your recommendation for improving those crime stats?

Offline truth_seeker

What is your recommendation for improving those crime stats?

No what is YOUR recommendation?

Offline RoosGirl

No what is YOUR recommendation?

Well, lining all the bleep up and opening fire would certainly do a lot for the black on black crimes statistics wouldn't it?   *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 11:20:57 pm by RoosGirl »