Author Topic: 'Mass shooting' reported at Sutherland Springs church in Texas  (Read 36246 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 'Mass shooting' reported at Sutherland Springs church in Texas
« Reply #800 on: November 10, 2017, 03:52:46 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
Yes, he persisted...(and persists)..just like another liberal. Sigh.

Only because some here insist on feeding the damned trolls!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #801 on: November 10, 2017, 03:52:50 pm »
When you realize he wants gun confiscation and is using every dodge in the book to avoid telling us that, everything falls neatly into place.  I think @INVAR is being a little too kind to him in his characterizations of him.

This the very definition of "arguing in bad faith."

Those who defend motor vehicle registration and insurance aren't seeking to confiscate cars.   You are paranoid and a liar to ascribe to me motivations that I tell you repeatedly I don't share.   I have no hidden agenda to confiscate guns.   Indeed,  I seek a solution to the social costs of guns that will NOT confiscate them as the Democrats want.   I do NOT support such nonsense as assault weapon bans or taxes on ammunition.    An insurance regime is a viable way to address social costs while preserving your freedom have as many guns as your heart desires.   Insurance works in a variety of contexts to address costly externalities, mitigate and allocate risk, and allow human beings to interact with each other.   It can work with guns as well, and PRESERVE your Second Amendment rights.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #802 on: November 10, 2017, 04:00:08 pm »
@Jazzhead

Here, I’ll cut to the chase for you (And please know that in the interest of decorum I’m not telling you what I really think of you):

If you want mine or any other patriot’s gun (or want us to pay insurance on them), just make sure you have the balls to volunteer to be on the team that starts knocking on doors, don’t let someone else do your dirty work.   Screw you, you anti-liberty statist.

So you'll shoot me dead rather than insure your guns?   Bend over and enjoy prison life, bubby.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #803 on: November 10, 2017, 04:07:56 pm »
Only because some here insist on feeding the damned trolls!

Exactly!

11513 11513 11513 11513

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #804 on: November 10, 2017, 04:08:31 pm »
Those who defend motor vehicle registration and insurance aren't seeking to confiscate cars.   You are paranoid and a liar to ascribe to me motivations that I tell you repeatedly I don't share.   I have no hidden agenda to confiscate guns.   Indeed,  I seek a solution to the social costs of guns that will NOT confiscate them as the Democrats want.   I do NOT support such nonsense as assault weapon bans or taxes on ammunition.    An insurance regime is a viable way to address social costs while preserving your freedom have as many guns as your heart desires.   Insurance works in a variety of contexts to address costly externalities, mitigate and allocate risk, and allow human beings to interact with each other.   It can work with guns as well, and PRESERVE your Second Amendment rights.

You have been told by virtually everybody on this thread that registration of firearms has lead to confiscation WITHOUT FAIL.  You have yet to address that, in spite of the many times it's been said.

Ignoring points made to you while continuing to advance yours is classic "arguing in bad faith," and you are still doing it.  Now you are approving of prison rape to boot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #805 on: November 10, 2017, 04:13:14 pm »
Locking thread for the time being.

@mystery-ak