Author Topic: 'Mass shooting' reported at Sutherland Springs church in Texas  (Read 24076 times)

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 'Mass shooting' reported at Sutherland Springs church in Texas
« Reply #800 on: November 10, 2017, 10:52:46 AM »
@Cyber Liberty
Yes, he persisted...(and persists)..just like another liberal. Sigh.

Only because some here insist on feeding the damned trolls!

Offline Jazzhead

• Radicalized
« Reply #801 on: November 10, 2017, 10:52:50 AM »
When you realize he wants gun confiscation and is using every dodge in the book to avoid telling us that, everything falls neatly into place.  I think @INVAR is being a little too kind to him in his characterizations of him.

This the very definition of "arguing in bad faith."

Those who defend motor vehicle registration and insurance aren't seeking to confiscate cars.   You are paranoid and a liar to ascribe to me motivations that I tell you repeatedly I don't share.   I have no hidden agenda to confiscate guns.   Indeed,  I seek a solution to the social costs of guns that will NOT confiscate them as the Democrats want.   I do NOT support such nonsense as assault weapon bans or taxes on ammunition.    An insurance regime is a viable way to address social costs while preserving your freedom have as many guns as your heart desires.   Insurance works in a variety of contexts to address costly externalities, mitigate and allocate risk, and allow human beings to interact with each other.   It can work with guns as well, and PRESERVE your Second Amendment rights.   
"He was born poor, died rich, and never hurt anyone along the way"

- Duke Ellington, upon hearing of the death of Louis Armstrong

"Not forever.  Just for now"

- Jay Farrar

Offline Jazzhead

• Radicalized
« Reply #802 on: November 10, 2017, 11:00:08 AM »
"He was born poor, died rich, and never hurt anyone along the way"

- Duke Ellington, upon hearing of the death of Louis Armstrong

"Not forever.  Just for now"

- Jay Farrar

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #803 on: November 10, 2017, 11:07:56 AM »
Only because some here insist on feeding the damned trolls!

Exactly!

11513 11513 11513 11513
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #804 on: November 10, 2017, 11:08:31 AM »
Those who defend motor vehicle registration and insurance aren't seeking to confiscate cars.   You are paranoid and a liar to ascribe to me motivations that I tell you repeatedly I don't share.   I have no hidden agenda to confiscate guns.   Indeed,  I seek a solution to the social costs of guns that will NOT confiscate them as the Democrats want.   I do NOT support such nonsense as assault weapon bans or taxes on ammunition.    An insurance regime is a viable way to address social costs while preserving your freedom have as many guns as your heart desires.   Insurance works in a variety of contexts to address costly externalities, mitigate and allocate risk, and allow human beings to interact with each other.   It can work with guns as well, and PRESERVE your Second Amendment rights.

You have been told by virtually everybody on this thread that registration of firearms has lead to confiscation WITHOUT FAIL.  You have yet to address that, in spite of the many times it's been said.

Ignoring points made to you while continuing to advance yours is classic "arguing in bad faith," and you are still doing it.  Now you are approving of prison rape to boot.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #805 on: November 10, 2017, 11:13:14 AM »
Locking thread for the time being.

@mystery-ak

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf