Author Topic: Flashback: Planned Parenthood Donor Mila Kunis Once Said Unborn Babies Are “Human” [video]  (Read 496 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

LifeNews.com
KATIE YODER   
NOV 8, 2017

Actress Mila Kunis recently revealed her monthly donations to America’s largest abortion provider on Conan. But, just last year, she acknowledged her pregnancy as a “human inside.”

On Nov. 2, Kunis told host Conan O’Brien about her “peaceful protest” against Vice President Mike Pence, whom she “strongly” disagrees with.

“As a reminder that there are women out there in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of reoccurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood,” she said to applause. “Every month to his office, he gets a little letter that says like, an anonymous donation has been made in your name.”

According to Planned Parenthood’s most recently published annual report, the organization performed 328,348 abortions for the year 2015 – 2016. While the national abortion rate has declined, Planned Parenthood’s abortion rate has risen.

But Kunis didn’t acknowledge the threat Planned Parenthood poses to the unborn, who she celebrates as life. In July 2016, a pregnant Kunis spoke about expecting her second child with husband Ashton Kutcher on Live with Kelly.

“I do have a human inside,” Kunis said. “Just one.” Four months later, she gave birth to Dmitri, who joined older sister Wyatt.

(more)
http://www.lifenews.com/2017/11/08/flashback-planned-parenthood-donor-mila-kunis-says-unborn-babies-are-human/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

"Shut up Meg!"