Author Topic: Teen Vogue Shutters Shortly After Publishing 'Guide to Anal Sex' for Teen Girls  (Read 1198 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Megan Fox
Nov. 2, 2017

Teen Vogue is caput. Conde Nast announced today that Teen Vogue is getting the axe.

The New York-based publisher, which has instilled a hiring freeze, will slash about 80 jobs, equal to a decrease of about 2.5 percent of its 3,000-person workforce. Budgets across departments are also expected to get a haircut, with the worst-performing divisions and magazines getting cuts of up to 20 percent. As part of that mandate, Condé is reducing the frequencies of most of its titles and will shutter  Teen Vogue in print.

More... https://pjmedia.com/parenting/teen-vogue-shutters-shortly-publishing-guide-anal-sex-teen-girls/

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh no! What am I going to read on the can now?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Never mind. What is Harvey Weinstein gonna read in the can now?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline endicom

Whose can?

Offline aligncare

Sexualizing our daughters?  **nononono*

In the 60’s sexual revolution newsstands were still keeping Playboy and similar magazines behind the racks. How quaint.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I may be naive, but not once in a million years would I have expected such an article to appear in a magazine such as Teen Vogue. In GQ, perhaps.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And now they're a glorified blog.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024