Author Topic: i was thinking aoubt posting something  (Read 6307 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: i was thinking aoubt posting something
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 01:00:10 pm »

That really did give me pause. I had to think about it. And that is enough.

Thank you. That was a good post.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 01:01:15 pm »
Where's the pie?  I was told there would be pie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 01:02:27 pm »
Where's the pie?  I was told there would be pie.

I ate it for breakfast and it was delicious
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2017, 01:27:02 pm »
I ate it for breakfast and it was delicious

Pie for breakfast?  Well, the crust DOES have egg in it.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2017, 01:29:39 pm »

I'm everyone's cherry pie .... :beer:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2017, 01:30:47 pm »

Egg in the crust?  No way.  Flour, butter, salt and water.  No mas.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 01:33:18 pm »
Egg in the crust?  No way.  Flour, butter, salt and water.  No mas.

I remain cautiously optimistic.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2017, 01:37:25 pm »
Y0?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2017, 01:38:57 pm »
Does pizza count as pie?  Because cold pizza for breakfast is the bomb.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2017, 01:57:13 pm »
Some posts may have meaning to the person posting and to perhaps others in a similar situation, while at the same time the same post is absolutely meaningless to others which brings up the point as to why then bother to post the meaningless post to begin with? Looking at the title of this post indicates that's it's about something when in essence it's about nothing.  :shrug:   :silly:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:00:18 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2017, 01:57:21 pm »
Does pizza count as pie?  Because cold pizza for breakfast is the bomb.

Thanks, Polly! Now I'll have that Dean Martin song stuck in my head until I can get a fresh earworm... :laugh:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2017, 01:58:27 pm »
Some posts may have meaning to the person posting and to perhaps others in a similar situation, while at the same time the same post is absolutely meaningless to others which brings up the point as to why then bother to post the meaningless post to to begin with? Looking at the title of this post indicates that's it's about something when in essence it's about nothing.  :shrug:   :silly:
Yabbut if some people didn't post their meaningless posts, they wouldn't qualify for their participation trophy. :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2017, 02:15:31 pm »
Yabbut if some people didn't post their meaningless posts, they wouldn't qualify for their participation trophy. :shrug:

Yeppers!   

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2017, 02:21:46 pm »
There is a thing. A real thing.

I used to give technical seminars on crazy shit, I mean crazy wild stuff, like I could make a computer that everyone could carry in their hand. But that is not important. Not to me. I was just simply doing what I do.

When I was lecturing most of the 'guests' couldn't understand what I was saying.

I  learned that if you put a typo in your lecture, they will all gravitate to that. They don't know what you are telling them, but they can understand a misspelling. That was something they could grasp. And I gave it to them.

Fools and idiots, who could not begin to understand what I was saying. But give them a typo hahaha and let them go.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:28:28 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2017, 02:25:35 pm »

I used to give technical seminars on crazy shit, I mean crazy wild stuff, like I could make a computer that everyone could carry in their hand. But that is not important. Not to me. I was just simply doing what I do.

When I was lecturing most of the 'guests' couldn't understand what I was saying.

I  learned that if you put a typo in your lecture, they will all gravitate to that. They don't know what you are telling them, but they can understand a misspelling. That was something they could grasp. And I gave it to them.

Fools and idiots, who could not begin to understand what I was saying. But give them a typo hahaha and let them go.

You spelled "on" wrong.  ^  Up there.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2017, 02:35:07 pm »

I used to give technical seminars on crazy shit, I mean crazy wild stuff, like I could make a computer that everyone could carry in their hand.

Were they transponders to communicate with the people that live in your cavities?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2017, 02:42:35 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2017, 02:46:00 pm »

You spelled "on" wrong.  ^  Up there.

@RoosGirl

I both hate you, but...I want to have sex with you. all night long

I am confused by yooou

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2017, 02:50:23 pm »

@RoosGirl

I both hate you, but...I want to have sex with you. all night long

I am confused by yooou

Yeah, adult feelings are confyousing.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2017, 02:54:59 pm »
@240B

I'm writing a book about that.

Getting drunk and posting on a forum? Good luck with that.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2017, 02:57:16 pm »
And then I realized that anything I post is meaningless.
@240B

If you have information you think x and x and x, etc., could benefit from, I find it better to PM those people.  If the general public would benefit from it, then post it.  I posted about Celox which stops bleeding in a few seconds - that benefited anyone who read that.  Some bought Celox due to that post.  Anyone who takes blood thinners, should have Celox as any cut they get causes excess bleeding and Celox stops it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2017, 03:01:14 pm »
Getting drunk and posting on a forum? Good luck with that.

:silly: :silly:  Ok ... when I looked at the actual subject of this post "Re: i was thinking aoubt posting something" my first thought was alcohol or some really good weed might be involved.  Good heavens ... I think at this point 240B would be better off having another drink or even two or taking another hit.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:02:21 pm by libertybele »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2017, 03:05:55 pm »
:silly: :silly:  Ok ... when I looked at the actual subject of this post "Re: i was thinking aoubt posting something" my first thought was alcohol or some really good weed might be involved.  Good heavens ... I think at this point 240B would be better off having another drink or even two or taking another hit.

:thumbsup3:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2017, 03:29:01 pm »
@240B

If you have information you think x and x and x, etc., could benefit from, I find it better to PM those people.  If the general public would benefit from it, then post it.  I posted about Celox which stops bleeding in a few seconds - that benefited anyone who read that.  Some bought Celox due to that post.  Anyone who takes blood thinners, should have Celox as any cut they get causes excess bleeding and Celox stops it.

I got some, arrived from Amazon yesterday, along with the gauze you recommended.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2017, 03:30:19 pm »
Thanks, Polly! Now I'll have that Dean Martin song stuck in my head until I can get a fresh earworm... :laugh:

As musical consultant for this profound thread..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFlx2Lnr9Q
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.