Author Topic: 'Anchorman' and 'American Dad!' Star Says He Bets Trump Will Be Out of Office by February  (Read 679 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
PJ Staff
Nov. 1, 2017

Excerpt:

Koechner was cornered by TMZ while coming out of LAX and asked if he agrees with his Anchorman co-star, Will Ferrell, that President Trump acts a lot like the character of Ron Burgundy. He replied, "Well, Ron Burgundy, he’s a fake person, and Donald Trump is a fake president." He then created a gambling-esque bet with the reporter, alleging that Trump will be removed from office for "international money laundering" by February of 2018. And that was his outside bet!

More... https://pjmedia.com/video/anchorman-american-dad-star-says-bets-trump-will-office-february/

Offline corbe

I'll take that bet, the Dems can't be that stupid, knowing that an Impeachment attempt will solidify Trump Support across the GOP spectrum if they try this, he is our legitimately elected President. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

David Koechner is a major comedic actor; he got his big break on Saturday Night Live and then went on to appear on The Office and American Dad! and to star in Anchorman and Talladega Nights.

This is the funniest article ever. This idiot could walk down any street he wanted and nobody would know who he is. He hasn't been in a hit for over 10 years and he played second fiddle in that. He's a class a loser, not a "major comedic actor".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0462712/

Offline endicom

I'll take that bet, the Dems can't be that stupid, knowing that an Impeachment attempt will solidify Trump Support across the GOP spectrum if they try this, he is our legitimately elected President.

I doubt that he meant it. He found agreement from the TMZ dork and sought to create more agreement with the TMZ audience. Nasty lot.