Author Topic: Rep. Devin Nunes: ENTIRE FBI May Be Lying About Who Was Funding Anti-Trump Dossier (VIDEO)  (Read 811 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Devin Nunes: ENTIRE FBI May Be Lying About Who Was Funding Anti-Trump Dossier (VIDEO)
Gateway Pundit, Oct 30. 2017, Jim Hoft
DEEP STATE OUT OF CONTROL!

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) joined Laura Ingraham tonight on her launch of The Ingraham Angle on FOX News.

Rep. Nunes told Laura Ingraham that James Comey and possibly the ENTIRE FBI brass was lying to Congress about who was funding the anti-Trump dossier.

More: http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/rep-devin-nunes-entire-fbi-may-lying-funding-anti-trump-dossier-video/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nunes is the one who subpoenaed the GPS banking records.  The ONLY one.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nunes best be careful.  He's going straight to the heart of the beast here.

Offline Frank Cannon

Nunes has been right since word one on this mess.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nunes best be careful.  He's going straight to the heart of the beast here.

He needs to watch his back or hire someone to do it....we don't want another *failed robbery attempt*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

I have never seen people, especially government officials, speak as openly as many are now doing. Long overdue.

Offline kidd

Nunes: "THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY that the FBI did not know who paid for that dossier"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We all know who gave the finished "dossier" to the FBI, too.  I like the way Pay Buchanan put it:  It's like Murder on the Orient Express:  Everybody had a hand in it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I am generally against congressional hearings as a complete waste of time., There are times though when they are absolutely critical, such as when there is a media feeding frenzy over some explosive events, such as with the Mueller indictments.

Nunes needs to push this hard and get everything out there in the open, while the iron is hot.
The Republic is lost.