Author Topic: Panetta: Intelligence Committee Needs to Look into Clinton/DNC Dossier Payment  (Read 467 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta told CNN that the Intel Committee need to look into the DNC and Clinton campaign.

Facebook
Twitter
Mail
October 27, 2017
11:38 am

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta said that the Senate Intelligence Committee is going to have to look into the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) for funding the controversial Trump dossier during an interview on Thursday.

Blitzer followed up by asking Panetta why Clinton campaign attorney Marc Elias didn’t tell Clinton campaign chair, John Podesta, they had paid for the dossier.

“Well, it certainly makes the situation very awkward,” Panetta said. “If you’re testifying and saying you have no knowledge, and the attorney sitting next to you is one of those that knew what was involved here, I think it does raise an issue that the committee is going to have to look at and determine just exactly who knew what.”

http://ntknetwork.com/panetta-intelligence-committee-needs-to-look-into-clintondnc-dossier-payment/

under the bus888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
under the bus888

:laugh:

I've always suspected Panetta hated Podesta....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: