Author Topic: We Need an Investigation of the Entire Justice Department Now  (Read 837 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Roger L. Simon
Oct. 25, 2017

Bravo,  Charles Grassley!  The Iowa senator has turned into something of an aging Mr. Smith taking on corruption in the Obama administration (and its Justice Department) and calling for a special investigator for the metastasizing Uranium One Scandal.  But is it enough?

As has been reported, this 2010 deal was made despite a hitherto unknown FBI investigation that exposed bribery, kickbacks, etc. on the part of the Russian company involved.  The pact resulted in 20% of U.S. uranium in Putin's hands (some of whic, in lethal yellow cake form, has already disappeared into the ether) and millions of dollars in the Clinton Foundation's coffers, basically at the same time.

Or should we now call this the Podesta, Podesta & Manafort Scandal, because an ongoing and related report on Tucker Carlson's cable show is unmasking a series of connections that make the most paranoid conspiracy theorist seem rational?

More... https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/need-investigation-entire-justice-department-now/

All those in favor say "Aye!"

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: We Need an Investigation of the Entire Justice Department Now
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 04:29:23 pm »
And the FBI

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:34:50 pm »
Aye on both!  Enough already.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 12:01:45 pm »
IMHO the evidence is already there. Sorry for the repetitiveness, but Trump hired Sessions who in turn appointed Rosenstein who appointed Mueller.  Rosenstein and Mueller were involved in Uranium One. He needs to fire them period; unless he's 110% confident in Sessions.  IMHO Sessions is a snake.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 12:58:29 pm »
IMHO the evidence is already there. Sorry for the repetitiveness, but Trump hired Sessions who in turn appointed Rosenstein who appointed Mueller.  Rosenstein and Mueller were involved in Uranium One. He needs to fire them period; unless he's 110% confident in Sessions.  IMHO Sessions is a snake.

I'm not sure of what sessions is doing. Is he playing a long game, confident of where it will go?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 01:25:56 pm »

I'm not sure of what sessions is doing. Is he playing a long game, confident of where it will go?

If I had to guess, Sessions is concentrating on that that he understands and feels fairly confident in: illegal immigration, and ignoring the rest. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 01:26:35 pm »

I personally think he and, and his boss, are going to be proven smarter than anyone imagined!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 02:32:35 pm »
I personally think he and, and his boss, are going to be proven smarter than anyone imagined!

Well, I certainly hope you are correct.  With Monday's upcoming indictment, IMHO, things aren't looking too good.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 03:53:21 pm »

:bigsilly:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 04:00:00 pm »
What the Justice Department needs is an enema.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 04:41:34 pm »
What the Justice Department needs is an enema.

Ain't a syringe big enough.