Author Topic: Disgraced “Comedian” Kathy Griffin Puts Her Lawyer On Blast Then Takes It A Step Further! [interesting stuff]  (Read 554 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Steadfast and Loyal
by Lawrence Cloverfield
October 24, 2017

After the photo of Kathy Griffin holding a fake, bloodied, Trump head went viral and essentially crashed her career, she hired the daughter of infamous lawyer Gloria Allred, Lisa Bloom, to represent her in the matter.
I guess things just didn’t go as planned as Griffin decided to call out her now-former attorney via social media, saying “Dear @LisaBloom pls stop calling me. If you’d like to refund me the tens of thousands of $$ I wasted on your services maybe I’ll talk to you”

Not long after, Griffin gave an interview to the Daily Beast where she further commented on the matter.

(more)
https://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/disgraced-comedian-kathy-griffin-puts-lawyer-blast-takes-step/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Polly Ticks

I see that she has chosen Professional Victim as her new career since she burned the 'comedian' gig down to the ground.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

I see that she has chosen Professional Victim as her new career since she burned the 'comedian' gig down to the ground.

Don't you have to be funny to be a comedian?

Offline Polly Ticks

Why would you say a crazy thing like that? You don't have to be a female to be the Woman of the Year, a black woman to be president of the NAACP, etc...
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline RoosGirl

Yes, but looks don't count.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

No. Not at all. That Joy Behar woman claims to be a comedian, but nobody has ever heard her say anything 'funny'. She is a vicious political activist for the Left, as are most of the people claiming to be a comedian today.

Look at any of the Late Night shows, or anything on Comedy Central. Those people aren't 'funny'. They're stupid. And all they do for a living is political commentary against Trump.

How they stay on the air is a mystery. After the one million mark in depredating Trump jokes, I would think people would have had enough. Yeah, yeah, yeah..., Trump is stupid, Trump is a Nazi, Trump is this or that or whatever. I get it already. What else have you got?

That's not funny. It's just stupid.

No. In today's world a comedian does not have to be funny. Somehow what used to be comedy has shifted into vicious political commentary. All you have to be is a devout Leftist, and crazy anti-Trump. In the Leftist bubble world, that qualifies as being a 'comedian'. Being funny has nothing to do with it anymore.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 12:45:04 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.