Author Topic: JUST IN: Anti-Trump Protester Pretending to Be Reporter Gets Close Enough to POTUS to Hurl Objects at Him  (Read 635 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

American News Hub
By Warner Todd Huston
October 24, 2017

An extremist, left-wing agitator pretending to be a journalist got close enough to President Donald Trump to yell that he should be tried for “treason” and to throw a handful of small Russian flags at him as he walked in the Capitol Building with Senator Mitch McConnell (R, KY) today.

(more)
https://viral.americanewshub.com/2017/10/24/trump-protester-pretending-reporter-gets-close-enough-potus-hurl-objects/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

I can't wait to find out which TBR member this guy was!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I can't wait to find out which TBR member this guy was!

If it was a TBR guy, my first guess would be sinkspur. That dude was insane.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

If it was a TBR guy, my first guess would be sinkspur. That dude was insane.

LOL. Good 'ol Sink. Yup. It could very well be him.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

LOL. Good 'ol Sink. Yup. It could very well be him.
@Frank Cannon
The only member ever to make over 100 posts in a single day.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Frank Cannon
The only member ever to make over 100 posts in a single day.

I think @Demolition Man is giving him a run for his money.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
American News Hub
By Warner Todd Huston
October 24, 2017

An extremist, left-wing agitator pretending to be a journalist got close enough to President Donald Trump to yell that he should be tried for “treason” and to throw a handful of small Russian flags at him as he walked in the Capitol Building with Senator Mitch McConnell (R, KY) today.

(more)
https://viral.americanewshub.com/2017/10/24/trump-protester-pretending-reporter-gets-close-enough-potus-hurl-objects/

Those small Russian flags--just right for those tiny hands????
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:16:10 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Frank Cannon

I think @Demolition Man is giving him a run for his money.

You got that right.....and DM like to get wound up just like Sink. Hey DM, is that you Sink?