Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Lynch, the Clintons and a series of fantastic coincidences  (Read 613 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don’t believe in coincidences. Not when it comes to crimes. Especially when they involve political corruption. 

No such thing as a coincidence.  Doesn’t exist. 

Yet, we are led to believe it was merely a coincidence that Bill Clinton just happened to be on the tarmac of an Arizona airport at the same time as then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.  We are supposed to accept that their private meeting on board Lynch’s plane had nothing whatsoever to do with the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton which the A-G was overseeing at the time. 

Right.  They just “schmoozed” about grandkids and what-not. 

more
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/20/gregg-jarrett-lynch-clintons-and-series-fantastic-coincidences.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Serendipity. Or synchronicity. Or something.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Clinton's entire lives has been nothing but a series of fantastic coincidences.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

On Friday, Lynch met behind closed doors with the House Intelligence Committee. Too bad the public was deprived of witnessing an attempt to elicit the truth. But secrecy is endemic in Washington, which is precisely why it is so easy to obscure the truth when power corrupts.

I'm damn sick and tired of these closed door meetings.  Let's shine some sunlight on these proceedings, we have a right to know what's being asked and answered.