Author Topic: Woman Spends $76K To Get 'The Perfect Female Body'; Here's What She Used To Look Like (Photos)  (Read 3808 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The doctor who performed the work has violated his oath to do no harm.

Any rational person on the street can easily tell that this guy is mentally ill. So yes, as you said, how much more should a doctor be able to tell that they are dealing with a sick mind. But instead of stopping him, and getting him the help he needs, instead they enable his delusions.

They take the money and do it anyway. There is no doctor who looked at this guy when they finished mutilating him and said to themselves, 'Yes! I did something good today.'

The doctors have to know that they are turning him into a monstrous freak. I guess they just don't care. As long check clears, apparently they will do anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

Any rational person on the street can easily tell that this guy is mentally ill. So yes, as you said, how much more should a doctor be able to tell that they are dealing with a sick mind. But instead of stopping him, and getting him the help he needs, instead they enable his delusions.

They take the money and do it anyway. There is no doctor who looked at this guy when they finished mutilating him and said to themselves, 'Yes! I did something good today.'

The doctors have to know that they are turning him into a monstrous freak. I guess they just don't care. As long check clears, apparently they will do anything.
There's that and it's also possible the "doctor" is a believer as well...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Guys in my high school had a saying:

All women look alike in the dark.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I am blessed with really good night vision.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If there was ever a thread that deserved to die it's this one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online dfwgator

Yeah, but they sure don't smell the same.

Online libertybele

It certainly hasn't done the case for the transgender world any good.  I'm not quite sure I trust the picture to be legitimate; without touch up.  The lips are just downright hideous.  It seems I've seen pictures floating around with similar looking botched lips.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.