Author Topic: These hardly SEAM stylish! Japanese brand debuts bizarre 'thong jeans' with all fabric except the seams cut away [naked jeans, crazy "fashion"]  (Read 1981 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Daily Mail
By Carly Stern
Updated: 19:01 EDT, 18 October 2017

Every season, another fashion brand comes out with a new piece of denim that pushes the limits of what can really be called jeans.

But one Japanese designer may have finally taken it to far.

Showing a Spring/Summer 2018 collection at Amazon Fashion Week in Tokyo this week, the brand Thibaut debuted a pair of denim pants that hardly even pants at all, with everything but the seams cut away and leaving just a thong-like foundation underneath.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4994682/Thibaut-thong-jeans-no-fabric-just-seams.html#ixzz4w0DxiYiy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:18:59 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I see London, I see France.

That is a whole new level of telling someone, 'Excuse me, but your fly is open.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
On reading the headline, my first thought was, "Oh, Japan!" (said in an exasperated Laura Petrie-type voice.)  But upon reading the article and seeing the pictures there, I realized that the European fashion houses had produced things stranger than this, so I now think the proper response should be, "Oh, fashion!"
Let it burn.

Offline berdie

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The models look like Yosimite Sam's pants after Bugs Bunny blows him up with a landmine or other ordinance.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:59:55 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Online libertybele

So this is for dudes?

She needs to lose the glasses, and the sneakers and wear a pair of classy stilettos instead.    Just kidding -- this style is crap.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She needs to lose the glasses, and the sneakers and wear a pair of classy stilettos instead.    Just kidding -- this style is crap.
Somehow, I don't see it surviving the winter. Even the 'threadbare look' has panels behind the worn out parts nowadays.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

I guess going commando is out of the question.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess going commando is out of the question.
If'n you don't want to air out your 'tender bits', it is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis