Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Blames Harvey Weinstein’s Victims For Being Too Slutty  (Read 11745 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Democratic Rep. Blames Harvey Weinstein’s Victims For Being Too Slutty
« Reply #250 on: October 21, 2017, 08:11:28 pm »
@musiclady

When I signed up at TOS, I didn't believe conservative men could dislike women.  I thought TaxChick was exaggerating when she said many men over there really despise them.  I was wrong, and she was right.

Just offhand, did you ever run across bert at TOS?

He has some kind of fixation on women and Oil of Olay....he holds them in contempt for using it, but I'm not sure why.

He once said to me that females wear high heels not because they're fashionable, or because they improve the look of the leg, but because women feel inferior to men and the heels make them feel more equal.

?

Oh, yes......... and I had the same experience.  The conservative men I knew in real life were respectful and decent.

TOS was a total eye opener in that regard.   A little of it carries over here once in a while, but that place was rancid.

@CatherineofAragon
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #251 on: October 21, 2017, 08:22:59 pm »
Hmm, a couple of the comments here make me believe that if those members magically found a naked woman in their backyards they would think it would be okay to have sex with them, even if the woman said no.
Doesn't anyone see the parallel with the Muslim attitude of 'it isn't rape if she was dressed inappropriately'? How 'liberating' for a Democrat to take that stance.

I mean, exposing a few inches of ankle is reason to act like they have a 24 hour pass at a bordello?

This is nonsense, and only shifts blame for someone not exercising any self-control over sexual appetites to their victims. Where were their parents??? 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #252 on: October 21, 2017, 08:45:12 pm »
When I signed up at TOS, I didn't believe conservative men could dislike women.  I thought TaxChick was exaggerating when she said many men over there really despise them.  I was wrong, and she was right.

Of all the people at TOS, I miss TaxChick the most. She posted daily Kitten Pics on the Undead Thread, and I always substituted for her when she was gone.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #253 on: October 21, 2017, 08:48:31 pm »
Doesn't anyone see the parallel with the Muslim attitude of 'it isn't rape if she was dressed inappropriately'? How 'liberating' for a Democrat to take that stance.

I mean, exposing a few inches of ankle is reason to act like they have a 24 hour pass at a bordello?

This is nonsense, and only shifts blame for someone not exercising any self-control over sexual appetites to their victims. Where were their parents???

Well, you know, the libs always have been sympathetic to the Muslims.

I once heard a "feminist" say genital mutilation was no problem because it was just a cultural thing.

I've said it before (and I said it a lot on that pro-life thread)....... liberals despise women.  They want the worst for us.

That's why this utterance is not really surprising.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #254 on: October 21, 2017, 08:56:24 pm »

I once heard a "feminist" say genital mutilation was no problem because it was just a cultural thing.

I've said it before (and I said it a lot on that pro-life thread)....... liberals despise women.  They want the worst for us.

Liberals hate everybody but their own selves, and that includes other liberals.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #255 on: October 21, 2017, 09:01:28 pm »

I think they are the anti-chivalrists, wanting to be absolved of any moral obligation to protect and respect women. It is not that women aren't quite capable, but the concept of revering motherhood or of  'women and children first' (in the lifeboats) requires some self-sacrifice which is just part of being a man. The traditional virtues of honesty, strength, self-sacrifice, protector, and provider, all are all anathema to the liberal who is selfish at his core.
Selfishness is not compatible with the traditional virtues which built Western Civilization, those of family and parenthood, independence, and fairness, nor is liberalism.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #256 on: October 21, 2017, 09:04:11 pm »
What we need is more fathers who are willing to defend their daughter's honor against pigs like that.

It only would have taken one angry father to put an end to Weinstein years ago.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #257 on: October 21, 2017, 09:13:41 pm »
@dfwgator @Smokin Joe @Cyber Liberty

What you have all said is true.

The complete breakdown of American traditions (actually of all of Western Civilization) has been the goal of the left for a century.....

They ally themselves with anyone who is also working to destroy all that's dear to us.

And, yes.  They are completely self-absorbed, which is a perfect conduit to destroy any concern or respect for others.

Silver Pines

« Reply #258 on: October 21, 2017, 09:28:35 pm »
Of all the people at TOS, I miss TaxChick the most. She posted daily Kitten Pics on the Undead Thread, and I always substituted for her when she was gone.

@Cyber Liberty

I remember that. I think your last post was made on that thread.

TaxChick did not suffer fools.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #259 on: October 21, 2017, 09:46:27 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I remember that. I think your last post was made on that thread.

TaxChick did not suffer fools.

I posted since then.  I posted on the "goodbye" thread to JRandomFreeper.   He was a good man.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #260 on: October 21, 2017, 10:53:55 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

No Sale!  I'm not playing your stupid game!

Sorry, @Biigun, but your posts speak for themselves.  All the yelling and exclamation marks in the world won't change that.

Silver Pines

« Reply #261 on: October 21, 2017, 11:09:09 pm »
Was that A-bert? (Or whatever.  I think I've repressed many of the names).  He was a creep.

That kind of comment is not surprising in the least.  And we had to take that day in and day out, and the women who dared fight back were immediately labeled "harpies" by a bunch of insecure sexist pigs, smoking cigars, with beer bellies sticking out of the bottom of their wife beaters, most likely still in their Mommy's basement.....  *****rollingeyes*****

Conservative men who say there isn't rampant sexism have clearly never been a woman taking verbal abuse from insecure men.
@CatherineofAragon

@musiclady

No...A+Bert was before my time. This guy is just plain bert.

Lol, that description is right on target.  Yet they complain that American women don't realize how wonderful they are, and they order up wives from the Philippines.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2017, 11:19:50 pm »
[quote author2=CatherineofAragon link=topic=286674.msg1490763#msg1490763 date=1508626435]
Sorry, @Biigun, but your posts speak for themselves.  All the yelling and exclamation marks in the world won't change that.
[/quote]

Yeah!  They certainly do and I will happily stand by every word I said in them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #263 on: October 22, 2017, 12:11:17 am »
We need a minefield emoji...

Offline berdie

« Reply #264 on: October 22, 2017, 12:47:46 am »
I posted since then.  I posted on the "goodbye" thread to JRandomFreeper.   He was a good man.

I miss JRandom (Johnny)...A very good man.