Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump  (Read 925 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gregg Jarrett:  The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump
Fox News, Oct 18, 2917, Gregg Jarrett

<snip>

What’s more, Holder was a member of the “Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States” which approved the uranium sale to the Russians in 2010.  Since the vote was unanimous, it appears Holder knowingly and deliberately countenanced a deal that was based on illegal activities and which gave Moscow control of more than 20 percent of America’s uranium assets.

It gets worse.  Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case.  Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney, was supervising the case.  There is no indication that any of these men ever told Congress of all the incriminating evidence they had discovered and the connection to Clinton.  The entire matter was kept secret from the American public.

It may be no coincidence that Mueller (now special counsel) and Rosenstein (now Deputy Attorney General) are the two top people currently investigating whether the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to influence the 2016 presidential election.  Mueller reports to Rosenstein, while Comey is a key witness in the case.

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/18/gregg-jarrett-clinton-cover-up-brought-to-by-same-guys-who-are-investigating-trump.html

Racketeering, bribery and corruption on an unimaginable scale --- now being covered up by the ones who were a part of it under the guise of investigating the President. 

« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:26:40 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Racketeering, bribery and corruption on an unimaginable scale --- now being covered up by the ones who were a part of it all under the cover of investigating the President.

Story of the decade and the MSM is COMPLETELY ignoring it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Story of the decade and the MSM is COMPLETELY ignoring it!

There's only so long Weinstein can keep this off the front pages .... 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There's only so long Weinstein can keep this off the front pages ....

Yeah! Right!  They will NEVER touch this until the U.S. Department of Justice acts!  I'm waiting!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Concerned

What we need is an Administration really dedicated to law and order and who truly means “lock her up” when they promise it. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline libertybele

Yeah! Right!  They will NEVER touch this until the U.S. Department of Justice acts!  I'm waiting!

It's not going to happen ... Rosenstein is the Deputy AG appointed by Sessions!  Sessions was interviewed yesterday and basically stated that Rosenstein can investigate himself.  Trump needed to fire Sessions, months ago!

From the article above:

The answer may lie with the people who were in charge of the investigation and who knew of its explosive impact.   Who are they?

Holder, Mueller, Comey & Rosenstein

Eric Holder was the Attorney General when the FBI began uncovering the Russian corruption scheme in 2009.  Since the FBI reports to him, he surely knew what the bureau had uncovered.

What’s more, Holder was a member of the “Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States” which approved the uranium sale to the Russians in 2010.  Since the vote was unanimous, it appears Holder knowingly and deliberately countenanced a deal that was based on illegal activities and which gave Moscow control of more than 20 percent of America’s uranium assets.

It gets worse.  Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney, was supervising the case.  There is no indication that any of these men ever told Congress of all the incriminating evidence they had discovered and the connection to Clinton.  The entire matter was kept secret from the American public.

It may be no coincidence that Mueller (now special counsel) and Rosenstein (now Deputy Attorney General) are the two top people currently investigating whether the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to influence the 2016 presidential election.  Mueller reports to Rosenstein, while Comey is a key witness in the case.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

What we need is an Administration really dedicated to law and order and who truly means “lock her up” when they promise it.

You can't lock her up when the DOJ is corrupt and covering for her.  Unless Sessions has some kind of magic trick up his sleeve to bring down his own Deputy AG, he's as guilty and corrupt as everyone else!  When Sessions appointed Rosenstein I was flabbergasted and felt then that he was up to his eyebrows in corruption.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Concerned

You can't lock her up when the DOJ is corrupt and covering for her.  Unless Sessions has some kind of magic trick up his sleeve to bring down his own Deputy AG, he's as guilty and corrupt as everyone else!  When Sessions appointed Rosenstein I was flabbergasted and felt then that he was up to his eyebrows in corruption.

If the DOJ is corrupt then it's up to the President is fix it (if he actually cares about law and order).  If the problem is Sessions then the President needs to fix that problem, but it wasn’t Sessions who said:  “I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t.  She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline libertybele

If the DOJ is corrupt then it's up to the President is fix it (if he actually cares about law and order).  If the problem is Sessions then the President needs to fix that problem, but it wasn’t Sessions who said:  “I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t.  She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”

Of course Sessions is the problem.  How could he not know Rosenstein's background when he appointed him?  In turn Rosenstein appointed Mueller to investigate Trump; meanwhile, Sessions recused himself.  Trump should have fired him then!!

This is an actual scandal, Briefers. 

Offline libertybele

This is an actual scandal, Briefers.

To me this is more than a scandal; this is proof positive of how much turmoil this country is in; the DOJ continues to be corrupt.  The corruption went all the way to Bammy (as must of us knew), yet not a darn thing is being done about it and those same people who covered for Bammy & Clinton have been investigating Trump!  Attempted coup anyone?