Author Topic: Ex-Gators quarterback Chris Leak loses teaching license after allegedly asking student to touch his genitals  (Read 1817 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Edgewater High School football coach and Art Recovery teacher Chris Leak, who played quarterback at the University of Florida just before Tim Tebow, voluntarily surrendered his Florida Educator’s Certificate amid allegations that, on Sept. 5, 2015, he received a massage from a 15-year-old female student and asked the student to touch his penis, according to an order filed by the Florida Education Practices Commission on Tuesday.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/college-football/gators-quarterback-chris-leak-loses-teaching-license-after-reportedly-asking-student-touch-his-genitals/C0DHBWTLWtmIXhMqaf3bEJ/

Offline dfwgator

Offline endicom

If wanting to be President should disqualify you then maybe wanting to teach children should disqualify you.

Offline Frank Cannon

He wanted them to touch his Gentiles? Big deal. As a non-Jew, I get touched plenty of times on the city bus and it isn't a big deal.

Offline RoosGirl

He wanted them to touch his Gentiles? Big deal. As a non-Jew, I get touched plenty of times on the city bus and it isn't a big deal.

I bet you even look forward to it.

Offline DB

How long have you been touched?