Author Topic: Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews  (Read 999 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Greg Norman
3 hours ago

Where in the world is Jesus Campos?

The Mandalay Bay security guard shot by Stephen Paddock in the moments leading up to the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was set to break his silence Thursday night with five television interviews, including one on Fox News, Campos' union president said.

Except when the cameras were about to roll, and media gathered in the building to talk to him, Campos reportedly bolted, and, as of early Friday morning, it wasn't immediately clear where he was.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Well this is interesting.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gag order? But then, some judge would have to order one and they should be able to find out who would do that.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Cannot speculate, but there must be something going on. We already have at least 3 different timelines as to when the shots started and where he was shooting.

Everybody is telling a different story about what happened, and now this? And since we know that whole area is monitored with video and audio, it should be the simplest thing in the world to just play the tape and see.

There is a cover up happening that is clear. Most likely the hotel and maybe the police are worried about legal liabilities.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

@240B
Yes, I was just going through stories at bing news; and apparently, another timeline is being discussed, so that would be the 3rd.  Too much news to keep up with.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I was wondering why he didn't show up on Hannity as advertised. So he booked on 5 appearances. This entire investigation is very odd. We aren't hearing the leftist rants about angry white man with guns. The talk against the NRA seems to have dried up. There is supposed to be a presser today.

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews

Well it is Vegas. Maybe he is a magician.

Offline TomSea

MGM disputes timeline, so a lot of money really would be at stake here. I'd say this is why perhaps Campos is standing down versus more sinister motives.

Hotel Disputes Police Timeline in Las Vegas Massacre

Mandalay Bay hotel officials say that very little time had elapsed between when gunman Stephen Paddock shot a hotel security guard and when he started firing on a concert crowd outside.
By Matt Pearce
October 13, 2017
Los Angeles Times

https://www.officer.com/tactical/news/20979162/mgm-resorts-says-las-vegas-rampage-by-stephen-paddock-began-within-40-seconds-after-security-guard-jesus-campos-reported-shooting-at-mandalay-bay

A new article from the LA Times dated today. Okay.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:12:59 pm by TomSea »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Also, his death is in question and unknown. It was reported that he killed himself. But why?
Why would he kill himself if he had dozens of weapons and thousands of rounds still left, and explosives in his car?

He was not a suicide shooter. He had a whole campaign in mind.

So many things make no sense?

Offline austingirl

Also, his death is in question and unknown. It was reported that he killed himself. But why?
Why would he kill himself if he had dozens of weapons and thousands of rounds still left, and explosives in his car?

He was not a suicide shooter. He had a whole campaign in mind.

So many things make no sense?

There must be some reason the authorities are not forthcoming and it won't be good. This guy is a ghost. He had several computers in the hotel room and at his homes and no digital footprint? Did they tear into the walls in his homes? Then there was the break-in at his Reno home while it was supposedly being watched. Horrific crime and we are nowhere in almost two weeks?

Offline Millee

There must be some reason the authorities are not forthcoming and it won't be good. This guy is a ghost. He had several computers in the hotel room and at his homes and no digital footprint? Did they tear into the walls in his homes? Then there was the break-in at his Reno home while it was supposedly being watched. Horrific crime and we are nowhere in almost two weeks?

For whatever reason, they're just hoping this story goes away.   **nononono*

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It may be as simple as Jesus' lawyer finally got ahold of him and told him not to talk to the press, but at least circumstantially, it looks bad.  WTH?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It may be as simple as Jesus' lawyer finally got ahold of him and told him not to talk to the press, but at least circumstantially, it looks bad.  WTH?

I thought of that. But usually in that situation the lawyer will accompany the client to the meeting and speak for him. They guy doesn't go incognito underground and disappear as in this case.

This is a mafia issue. Maybe they buried him in the desert.

Offline austingirl

No questions taken at the presser. Defensive and emotional sheriff upset over internet chatter about incompetence. FBI handler standing by and spoke a few words. Now sheriff agrees with MGM timeline. Bad situation.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Total chaos like this usually means there is a very heavy political or financial interest involved controlling the spin.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sanguine wrote:
"It may be as simple as Jesus' lawyer finally got ahold of him and told him not to talk to the press, but at least circumstantially, it looks bad.  WTH?"

Sounds like Mr. Campos either:
1. Knows something he doesn't want revealed to anyone else
or
2. Knows something that someone else doesn't want him to reveal...