Author Topic: One Important Factor Has Been Overlooked In This NFL Kneeling Uproar  (Read 653 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Allen West Republic
October 12, 2017

In all the uproar over the idea that NFL players will be required to stand for the National Anthem, one important factor has been overlooked. It was said earlier by an NFL owner that all of his players are paid performers. The football field is the owner’s stage and they will act on it as per his directions. After all, National Football is just that – entertainment. And if they try to hide behind a plea of being treated like slaves, they can resign their contracts and be free again.

(more)
https://allenwestrepublic.com/one-important-factor-has-been-overlooked-in-this-nfl-kneeling-uproar/

I love this point. What if they were hired to perform a play or a movie with the Anthem in it, and then refused to stand and salute when the director tells them to?

No matter what they may think of themselves, they are paid employees. If they refuse to do what the job requires for any reason, then they are welcome to quit. Nobody is 'forcing' them to do anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

Re: One Important Factor Has Been Overlooked In This NFL Kneeling Uproar
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 03:28:19 am »
Allen West Republic
October 12, 2017

In all the uproar over the idea that NFL players will be required to stand for the National Anthem, one important factor has been overlooked. It was said earlier by an NFL owner that all of his players are paid performers. The football field is the owner’s stage and they will act on it as per his directions. After all, National Football is just that – entertainment. And if they try to hide behind a plea of being treated like slaves, they can resign their contracts and be free again.

(more)
https://allenwestrepublic.com/one-important-factor-has-been-overlooked-in-this-nfl-kneeling-uproar/

I love this point. What if they were hired to perform a play or a movie with the Anthem in it, and then refused to stand and salute when the director tells them to?

No matter what they may think of themselves, they are paid employees. If they refuse to do what the job requires for any reason, then they are welcome to quit. Nobody is 'forcing' them to do anything.
"No matter what they may think of themselves, they are paid employees. If they refuse to do what the job requires for any reason, then they are welcome to quit. Nobody is 'forcing' them to do anything."
This has been explained to liberals umpteen times since the protests began.  It does no good, they either fail to understand the point or they deliberately ignore it.
Of course, telling liberals facts about things is useless, because the issue is not whether they have the right to protest, the issue is always foisting the liberal agenda on the country.  In this and other cases, lies are just as useful as the truth.  Furthering the liberal agenda is the only thing that counts...truth is irrelevant.
As the saying goes the end justifies the means.   The end is the complete destruction of traditional America.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: One Important Factor Has Been Overlooked In This NFL Kneeling Uproar
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 03:32:01 am »

One Important Factor Has Been Overlooked In This NFL Kneeling Uproar

I'll say. How about all the money the team has to spend on new pants from all these dopes wearing out knees. That really has to hurt the bottom line.