Author Topic: Uproar as Capitol Hill pharmacist dishes on Alzheimer's prescriptions for the powerful  (Read 558 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Uproar as Capitol Hill pharmacist dishes on Alzheimer's prescriptions for the powerful
Fox News, Oct 12, 2017

The owner of the Capitol Hill pharmacy that supplies prescription drugs for members of Congress and staff has sparked a frenzy of speculation after claiming he gives meds to lawmakers with “pretty serious health problems” and appearing to question their mental faculties.

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Grubb's Pharmacy's Dr. Michael Kim told STAT News, reportedly citing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

“It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday,'” he said.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/12/uproar-as-capitol-hill-pharmacist-dishes-on-prescriptions-for-powerful.html

Any guesses on when he loses his license?   :whistle:

Offline Fantom

When they can remember who exposed them.  :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DB

I don't understand why the pharmacy would do such an interview. They obviously have a good thing going business wise and this sort of thing could easily bring that to a sudden end.

When they can remember who exposed them.  :smokin:

Good one!

I don't understand why the pharmacy would do such an interview. They obviously have a good thing going business wise and this sort of thing could easily bring that to a sudden end.

I don't either ... and this knocking on the door of unethical behavior.  The article went on to say the pharmacist is busy cleaning on this mess .... as he should be.

Full disclosure:  I am happy to have someone (almost) confirm what's been suspected for a long time.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

You bet! My guess is on the 33rd of Feb,in the year 2500.

That boy ain't NEVER going out of business as long as he has copies of his prescription lists hidden somewhere secure.

He's in a heap of trouble if he doesn't do this,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Right_in_Virginia

You bet! My guess is on the 33rd of Feb,in the year 2500.

That boy ain't NEVER going out of business as long as he has copies of his prescription lists hidden somewhere secure.

He's in a heap of trouble if he doesn't do this,though.

Great point @sneakypete