Author Topic: Parents of missing 3-year-old Texas girl no longer cooperating with police  (Read 1662 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
The parents of Sherin Mathews, the Texas toddler who vanished after her father left her alone in an alley, are no longer cooperating with the investigation, police said.

According to CBS DFW, the Richardson Police Department said Wesley Mathews and his wife have hired a lawyer. The police department did not return the Daily News' request for comment.

Mathews, 37, was arrested over the weekend and charged with abandoning or endangering a child after he allegedly told police that he made the 3-year-old little girl stand near a tree in an alley behind their home around 3 a.m. Saturday.

Mathews reportedly said he was punishing Sherin because she didn't finish drinking her milk. When he went to check on her around 3:15 a.m. she was gone.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/parents-sherin-mathews-no-longer-cooperating-police-article-1.3553366

This "story" stinks to high heaven.  What 3 year old is up at 3 a.m. drinking milk and the douchebag father claiming to have left her outside for 15 minutes at that time of night as "punishment"?  Prayers for little Sherin.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The parents of Sherin Mathews, the Texas toddler who vanished after her father left her alone in an alley, are no longer cooperating with the investigation, police said.

According to CBS DFW, the Richardson Police Department said Wesley Mathews and his wife have hired a lawyer. The police department did not return the Daily News' request for comment.

Mathews, 37, was arrested over the weekend and charged with abandoning or endangering a child after he allegedly told police that he made the 3-year-old little girl stand near a tree in an alley behind their home around 3 a.m. Saturday.

Mathews reportedly said he was punishing Sherin because she didn't finish drinking her milk. When he went to check on her around 3:15 a.m. she was gone.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/parents-sherin-mathews-no-longer-cooperating-police-article-1.3553366

In another story they girl had been neglected and was underweight.   So she was moved to this house and was getting up at all times to eat.  The father said he noticed her missing after 15 mins but didn't notify police for about 5 hours.   Oh by the way coyotes have been seen in the area but police haven't found any evidence she was attacked by a coyote.

My guess is they sold her for drugs or already murdered her and dumped the body somewhere.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
How awful.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Tough guys like this need to be put in a room and beat till it's 50/50 if they live or die. I despise pedophiles only worse than abusers.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

I don't believe the dad's story. It sounds to me like he was trying to set up a "the dingo ate my baby" defense.

This is so tragic. I doubt they will ever find the little girl...alive or dead.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

debrawiest

May he rot in hell.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

debrawiest

I weep for that poor little girl. Her life on earth was miserable.

Offline berdie

I weep for that poor little girl. Her life on earth was miserable.

I weep for her as well. I'm still somewhat surprised that she was found. But, I guess I'm glad she was. She at least get a decent burial.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Parents of missing 3-year-old Texas girl no longer cooperating with police
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 03:45:37 pm »
I weep for her as well. I'm still somewhat surprised that she was found. But, I guess I'm glad she was. She at least get a decent burial.

She's allright now with her Maker.