Author Topic: VP Mike Pence leaves Colts game because 49ers players knelt during anthem  (Read 13303 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: VP Mike Pence leaves Colts game because 49ers players knelt during anthem
« Reply #225 on: October 10, 2017, 01:32:20 am »
Half the nation voted for him, please, this isn't a cult and more demeaning language.

What's demeaning is your belief that people here are as dumb as you and will fall for the crap you posted above that I bolded.

Here let me show you how easy it is to dispel your lies.

Popular vote 2016 General Election

Hillary R. Clinton

65,853,516 - 48.2%

Donald J. Trump

62,984,825 - 46.1%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

"Half of America" didn't vote for Trump.  Unless you're going by the 1940 U.S. Census.

Not sure why you think you can just toss out complete and utter BS like that and expect us to believe it.

Most of the people here aren't sheep like you are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #226 on: October 10, 2017, 01:33:37 am »
So, likewise, abusive posters have to come in and defend musiclady who as usual, comes out of nowhere to scold people, have fun!

We're defending her from a proven liar who isn't above abusive personal attacks of his own.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline thackney

« Reply #227 on: October 10, 2017, 01:34:43 am »
Half the nation voted for him, please, this isn't a cult and more demeaning language. Some people will vote for every GOP candidate that comes along in the general election.

Let me help you with that math.

62,985,106 divided by 324,013,797 is less than 20%
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #228 on: October 10, 2017, 01:36:10 am »
This thread is not on ab==rt--n (see mods, I didn't even mention it); my only point, is if one wants to defend their position, the life news section is the appropriate section to do such, as it is, you all are way off topic in a thread that is about Vice President Pence and the NFL.

This thread is not about the 2nd amendment, but Trump was endorsed by the NRA, Armed American Radio and others too. So, I have acted for my 2nd amendment rights via voting for the GOP candidate as I always do. Not talking about taking up arms against the Government as some Never Trumpers apparently have.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #229 on: October 10, 2017, 01:36:11 am »

He's using the 1940 Census data to make his claim.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #230 on: October 10, 2017, 01:37:01 am »
This thread is not on ab==rt--n (see mods, I didn't even mention it); my only point, is if one wants to defend their position, the life news section is the appropriate section to do such, as it is, you all are way off topic in a thread that is about Vice President Pence and the NFL.

This thread is not about the 2nd amendment, but Trump was endorsed by the NRA, Armed American Radio and others too. So, I have acted for my 2nd amendment rights via voting for the GOP candidate as I always do. Not talking about taking up arms against the Government as some Never Trumpers apparently have.

Silver Pines

« Reply #231 on: October 10, 2017, 01:37:47 am »
Now, you aren't even thinking about your remarks.

@TomSea

You've said it before and you're doing the same here.  Tom, do you not even understand your own posts?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #232 on: October 10, 2017, 01:38:43 am »

So, how did Trump win if he only got 20% of the vote nit-picker?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #233 on: October 10, 2017, 01:39:07 am »
What's demeaning is your belief that people here are as dumb as you and will fall for the crap you posted above that I bolded.

Here let me show you how easy it is to dispel your lies.

Popular vote 2016 General Election

Hillary R. Clinton

65,853,516 - 48.2%

Donald J. Trump

62,984,825 - 46.1%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

"Half of America" didn't vote for Trump.  Unless you're going by the 1940 U.S. Census.

Not sure why you think you can just toss out complete and utter BS like that and expect us to believe it.

Most of the people here aren't sheep like you are.

Don't be an a-hole, Tex.   You know full well, what @TomSea meant.

The people who voted are responsible for the election results.   Half voted for Trump. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #234 on: October 10, 2017, 01:39:38 am »
I’ve been pro life since I was old enough to understand what abortion meant.   What someone calls me has no bearing on anything and frankly doesn’t bother me.   I’ve been called a lot of names if I folded or ran scars every time I was called something nasty I’d have never made it out of grade school.  Let liberals flap their gums and call us whatever they want.  We know the truth

The problem is when the liberal flapping his gums is on a conservative website.

None of us is running from him.  In fact, it's quite the opposite.

He's being called out for his repeated slander of the pro-lifers on this forum.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

« Reply #235 on: October 10, 2017, 01:40:17 am »
Oh, and I'll go by what Father Pavone and Martin Luther King's neice say on the subject, it seems the only ones who breached the topic and mentioned ab-rt-n are not me, I put it delicately and I figured there was some reason the mods came down like a ton of bricks on someone in the past, but I hope the censorship does not now include merely saying "social conservative issues" or "pro-life causes".

@TomSea

Yeah, you're always "going by" what someone else thinks.  You ought to try developing your own opinions.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #236 on: October 10, 2017, 01:41:10 am »
Half the nation voted for him, please, this isn't a cult and more demeaning language. Some people will vote for every GOP candidate that comes along in the general election.
Sorry I call baloney on that, I think it could be said with great assurance that a significant number voted against Hillary, and you make my point with your second sentence. I do wonder about the incoherence in your first sentence though.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #237 on: October 10, 2017, 01:41:18 am »

The people who voted are responsible for the election results.   Half voted for Trump.

LOL  Not even a majority.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #238 on: October 10, 2017, 01:41:39 am »

He posted a demonstrably false statement.

I simply showed him the facts.

I'm addressing what he said...exactly what he said.

If a desire to be factual when people are just tossing out utter nonsense makes me an @sshole...then so be it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:41:57 am by txradioguy »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #239 on: October 10, 2017, 01:41:49 am »
@TomSea

Yeah, you're always "going by" what someone else thinks.  You ought to try developing your own opinions.
@CatherineofAragon

It seems to get things done.

Anyway, the life forum can see these things debated in their proper area if some deem some statements so offensive, it can apparently be defended. Thus, people don't want to debate these things because the record pretty much shows the truth.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:44:40 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #240 on: October 10, 2017, 01:42:48 am »
Sorry I call baloney on that, I think it could be said with great assurance that a significant number voted against Hillary, and you make my point with your second sentence. I do wonder about the incoherence in your first sentence though.

Yeah, says the guy who posted something to me that said "suck it", as if this was something unintentional.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:50:22 am by TomSea »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #241 on: October 10, 2017, 01:43:03 am »
LOL  Not even a majority.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth!

@RoosGirl

To put an even finer point on it...popular vote wise...Trump didn't even get half of the 55% of the voting population that turned out for the 2016 General election.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2017, 01:45:42 am »
Actually, per elections, that losing the popular vote also pertains to W at least once. So, I'm glad we have a Republican in there, whatever you think of him.

Silver Pines

« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2017, 01:46:54 am »
So, likewise, abusive posters have to come in and defend musiclady who as usual, comes out of nowhere to scold people, have fun!

@TomSea

I've never seen @musiclady act like anything except a lady here.  As for scolding, you just got done taking members to task because they don't hang out at your favorite thread

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #244 on: October 10, 2017, 01:49:09 am »
The problem is when the liberal flapping his gums is on a conservative website.

None of us is running from him.  In fact, it's quite the opposite.

He's being called out for his repeated slander of the pro-lifers on this forum.

I wasn’t saying anyone was running from him   In fact I suggest ignoring it.  It doesn’t matter what he calls us it has no bearing on the truth.  But whenever he starts this crap everyone rushes in to dispute what he says and the initial discussion is lost.  I raised a kid like this.  If he can tie you up in knots trying to defend against his nonsense he has won.  Ignore it or laugh at it....
God is still in control

Offline TomSea

« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2017, 01:49:34 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,107.0.html
Life News forum,

Anyone is dared to go to the right place to speak about some issues, but I think we know the answer to this:

Haha, they like to call others liars but won't defend their words, instead they will abuse others saying they are hijacking a thread or other names.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:52:21 am by TomSea »

Silver Pines

« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2017, 01:49:39 am »
Nobody is trolling but you've shown plenty of abuse today; let alone, your buddy wingnut who was appalling. I'll try not to sink into TxRadioguy's and your namecalling. Ha ha, and all you can do is accuse others  of lying and other falsehoods? Well, I'm glad the control panel has an answer to that.

Control panel...lol, what?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2017, 01:50:48 am »
@TomSea

I've never seen @musiclady act like anything except a lady here.  As for scolding, you just got done taking members to task because they don't hang out at your favorite thread

Tom knows that I'm a strong pro-lifer who didn't vote for Trump because he's a pro-abortion liberal.

And he can't deal with it, so he attacks all of us on the forum who are pro-lifers who opposed Trump as being pro-abortion.

It's absurd.  I actually feel sorry for him.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2017, 01:51:31 am »
Trump won an electoral landslide, this is way off topic, he won states the GOP had not seen in some cases, decades, like Pennsylvania and Michigan. Otherwise, we'd be saddle with the Democrats for at least 4 more years and probably the end of America.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2017, 01:51:50 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,107.0.html
Life News forum,

Anyone is dared to go to the right place to speak about some issues, but I think we know the answer to this:

Haha, they like to call others liars but won't defend their words, instead they will abuse others saying they are hijacking a thread or other names.

You've already been told by the owner of TBR @mystery-ak to stop this ugly false attack you insist on continuing to make.

Quote from: TomSea on Today at 05:25:36 PM
Check the life news foruim which we usually don't see Never Trumpers in, it's rather revolting to hear the biggest or at least in the top 3,  socially conservative president talked in this way. Perhaps we should wonder who is a conservative or who is a scoundrel?

That is not true...the Life News cat was suggested by a *Never Trumper*...revolting?....give me a break!

Are you trying to get booted from here?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:54:14 am by txradioguy »